🎖️ Round Up The Old Players

yakyak25

One Post Wonder
Reactions
0 0 0
Featured Thread #41
Yakyak25 checking in. It has been a while hasn't it. Has anyone else done anything in the past ten or so years?

Reactions
2 0 0
I'm here, not dead lol! I don't really play any game anymore just Football Manager :-P, but would love to set up a scheduled discord date so that I could talk to some of the old folks

DOOM

One Post Wonder
Reactions
0 0 0
Got nostalgic, thought I'd stop by. Good to see all these names still around and or being remembered. Any organised MC fun in the future?

Mr Sick

One Post Wonder
Reactions
0 0 0
Not sure if you remember me. I'm 2sick4you. Long long long ago player! (UberVIP rank)
Probably can look me up on your server files from years ago :P. Anyways, i'll be playing again!
Look forward to seeing everyone!
Post automatically merged:

Aww I didn’t make the cut 😨
long time no see :P

Last edited:

ParragonWilson

One Post Wonder
Reactions
0 0 0
Hey, don't know if this is still going or if anyone remembers me aha, but I'm ParragonWilson (or Harry). Played multiple iterations of the Duncsweb servers. A lot of people I don't recognise from the list, but I know EnglishPhoenix and AnnaCupcake (actually brought her to the server back in the day haha).

Know a few others too, but the majority of the time I played it was a small, regular community.

xXJaiyzeeXx

One Post Wonder
Reactions
1 0 0
Here I am! Around the same time each year I dive into my past on Duncsweb. I miss everyone so much! I seriously hope we can get together once again for a reunion.

Reactions
42 0 0
Jake12001200 checking in... Although I don't really go by that name anymore.

Would also like to flag up "illage2", "TommyOwen", "toastface5".

Also a couple of super old IRC veterans from the late 2000s, "henco" and "netjordan" whom I'm still in contact with today.

AFosto

One Post Wonder
Reactions
0 0 0
Wow. This brings me back. I remember the old server w/ the warp wilds and the towns (travelled across the map to find some non-griefed island to build a town lol) I also now remember a lot of these names on the list.

This used to be my go-to server. That said I don't really expect to be remembered lol

ToxicTurbo2

One Post Wonder
Reactions
0 0 0
I remember most the names on that list. I played a lot with PoliceDirector at the time. I remember setting up the policestation town and in the end even being Mayor of it. Some great memories from that time. Although I'm probably not considered an 'old player,' I was veteran rank on the server. GT - ToxicTurbo2