Room 101

Reactions
18 0 0
For those of you who are not familiar with the format of the game/radio/TV show, Room 101 is about choosing three of your most frustrating pet hates in life and stating your case as to why they should be included in Room 101 (an imaginary oblivion).

To make it work for the forum, the next poster must read the cases put forward in the previous post and decide which ONE he/she will put into Room 101. The poster must then list their three peeves and the game continues.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO FOLLOW FORUM RULES WHEN POSTING!

I'll start...
  1. Unenforceable Laws - There seems to be a trend lately of the threat of unenforceable laws in the UK. These laws are unnecessary as they are not crimes. Let's not let common sense become a thing of the past. e.g. middle lane hogging, smoking in your own home etc.
  2. Extendable Dog Leads - These things drive me mad! Your dog should be walking to heel on the lead not wandering around. It can wander around when it's off the lead!?
  3. TV Licensing - This archaic form of taxing us to create public-service programming needs reforming. I think the £145.50 each would be better spent by viewers crowd funding projects the BBC put forward for possible release, creating greater choice.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BANISH ONE OF THE ABOVE TO ROOM 101 BEFORE POSTING YOUR OWN!
(Example - Milkshakes banished to Room 101)

Last edited by a moderator:

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
Unenforceable Laws banished to Room 101

1. "Free Broadband" - Companies that advertise free broadband when you have to pay the line rental to them to run said free broadband. Free broadband*
2. Blister Packing - Who invented this stuff? and why do I have to get scissors to open a pack of scissors?
3. Compulsory Tips in restaurants - I hate not knowing how much a meal is until i get the bill, just up the prices on the menu rather than making me pay xx% towards a waiter who is getting paid anyway. I'll go get the food from the counter myself!