ROM File Extension

Reycabron

Hello,

I need your assistance, I 'm unable to open a "ROM file extension” Can someone help me to find a program to open it?

Thanks a bunch,
Rey

OP
R

Reycabron

Have an update  program  that I been trying to install however when I double click on it relays an error message (The format of 'E:\SV360Elite_217T.rom' cannot be detected. Have a look the log for details)    With the file extension  I search the internet for a program to open the file and after hours of reading I downloaded N64 Emulator.
When I used, I got one more error …. Now the program is incompatible whit my OS Vista 64bit.
I continued to search and cannot hit the right program most of them are teasers.
Your input will be greatly appreciated

Gekz

Guru
when i first looked at it i fought it was some sort of 360 emulator which dont exist then with more searching i think its related to the monitor.. im not going to state what monitor but.. what monitor and model do u have ?

and why do u have the file in the first place.. what is the purpose of it that way people will be able to assist you even more

Edit: is this update program for a specific monitor by sonicview to allow you to view tv or something if so what i can gather is that u load that rom file onto a usb and plug it into a usb and attach the usb flash drive into a port on the monitor (assuming this is what ur trying to do)

hopeffuly this might be the link that can help u

http://forums.dsstester.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=128502