Rant About Anything Thread

Duncan

Administrator
Top Poster Of Month
Tell us what annoys you most, let off some steam, and maybe we can help you

Keep your posts clean though and remember to follow the rules :wink:

Let me start.

I'm really getting jarred off with these market research calls, because they are legally allowed to call for genuine research purposes, so I am now getting 3 calls a day from the same number regardless of whether I tell them to not call again.

I understand people doing their jobs but I have no intention of talking to them so why dont they just take a hint  >:pensive:

AJwendell

Master
I am getting tired of my school system cutting everything. Theyve already cut the busses and they closed down a middle school so now were all over crowded the school district needs to draw the line b4 books get cut XP and there thinking about it lol

szabo.tihamer

Master
well  i hate when there's no electricity in my small town for about 2 or 3 minutes
my pc shut's down and i can't save my data (i know the best solution is to buy an UPS but i didn't got enough money :P)

OP
Duncan

Duncan

Administrator
Top Poster Of Month
Stupid news bot didnt work, why has a mod thats over a year old not been fixed to work on any version of the forum. It just spews out HTML code that the forum wont decode. Thats when it does work, which most of the time it doesnt.

I hate it when things don't work

I give up

*wall*

*head*

vistalover

I hate people that smoke right next to you.  I also dont like when people talk too loud on their cell phone in public.

J

JustPoo

"Press 4 if you feel that technology has enriched your life"

Automated telephone systems.

Sakotius

Professional
I am really steamed at the new filter system they have at school. It is monitored not by the school. It's netpower or netsweeper or something. There used to be so many ways of getting past the old filter. And even being able to go to the teacher and ask for a site. No dice now. It really anoys me that they would do this. why? Because of people who abuse it? And if thats the case why not block them instead of all of us!!!??? *pants*.... wow i got a lot off my head!

OP
Duncan

Duncan

Administrator
Top Poster Of Month
Referral sites, theres loads of posts about them on the board

what a stupid marketing idea  >:pensive:

OP
Duncan

Duncan

Administrator
Top Poster Of Month
People who think that this forum is Windows Live Messenger

:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

J

JustPoo

Anyone that uses LOL, ROFL, ROFLCOPTER, PMSL, FTW, 1337. Particularly if they're in the same sentence.

People that use those acronyms when actually speaking.

Using ur instead of you're. Or your instead of you're. Or using a Z in place of an S, in order to make the wordz look like they rulez.

Everyone using the word "gay" to describe something they dislike.

*Edit* I've just watched your video on LOL/ROFL/Idiot censoring on YouTube Duncan. Spooky.

iDominateU

Expert
The way that some (and I appreciate nowhere near all) of Americans think we English eat only Scones, Crumpets etc.  And the way on Xbox Live they say things like "Oh God, another British *insert rude word here*" and try to imitate us with things like "I say, lets go and have another cup of tea and crumpets."  I mean.  We don't speak like that  >:pensive: .

Also, this "Mac Vs WinPC 'war'".  It started off as 'yet another random thing to take part in', but its just gone out of hand.  I mean, they're just computers...

*phew, let off a LOT of steam there :P *

lilchunck

Trainee
I get ticked when im hanging around with a girl and everybody thinks we are dating or i like her or she likes me. I hang out with guys and i don't like them like that.
Also, I am tired of all my favorite sites closing first MDickie, then WrestlingForever and ...there was another one...
Thats all i could come up with
oh and my mom 

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Being stared at. That really annoys me, I do not know why but it does. Also that when your in a shop, and your being served, the person that is serving you is having a chat with another employee, Because of that Your being completely ignored it is like I AM HERE YOU KNOW!

I am sick of people saying that I am a nerd. Just because I am smart and know a bit about computers, they think I am a nerd. Nerds are people who sit at home everyday studying for their exam which is in like 4 months. You don't have to be smart to be a nerd! Anyone can be. Just because I know how to click a few things with a mouse and change the look of my computer, doesn't mean I am a nerd. Nerds are not always smart.

Woah, that was good. lol

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Jordan link said:
I am sick of people saying that I am a nerd. Just because I am smart and know a bit about computers, they think I am a nerd. Nerds are people who sit at home everyday studying for their exam which is in like 4 months. You don't have to be smart to be a nerd! Anyone can be. Just because I know how to click a few things with a mouse and change the look of my computer, doesn't mean I am a nerd. Nerds are not always smart.

Woah, that was good. lol
That is a good one, I hate being called a nerd aswell. It is like just because I know how to turn a computer on and play around with it, I think people call other people nerds because there jealous of what they can do