PSP Vs D/S

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
So, What one do you think is better?, PSP or D/S?

And why do you think your choice is the better one?

Reactions
0 0 0
i like the PSP a lot better than the DS. On the PSP, you can watch full lenth movies and the games are so much better than the DS's. Plus the PSP has a built in webrowser and has a huge screen.

M

M0nk3h

PSP all the way i bought one and was amazed at the internet browser that you can actually surf the net, the games are good, could hacve a bit more online games and a friends list  :-\

PSP ---- NDS

Reactions
0 0 0
I bought one before summer 08' and it's great... it has pleanty options witch i will not write and my friend has a DS and i thing psp i more useful and you get a lot for the money he costs BTW. i sold my psp because i needed the money to buy a new rig...

Reactions
0 0 0
PsP, I think the PSP has better games and i think its better value for the things you can do on it

Reactions
0 0 0
I would say that the PSP is way better because you can do a lot of things on there such as go on the internet, listen to music, and watch videos! Also because of the very nice graphics on it too!  :wink:

Jamie I

Professional
Reactions
9 0 0
alexn98 link said:
I would say that the PSP is way better because you can do a lot of things on there such as go on the internet, listen to music, and watch videos! Also because of the very nice graphics on it too!  :wink:
That is true

Reactions
5 0 0
The problem with the PSP (and the Vita as well) was Support from the company who made it. Only game I liked on the PSP was MGS Peace Walker, and MGS HD Collection on the Vita.

The PSP had a lot more functionality than the DS but the DS had the games where the PSP didn't and drove people away from the PSP and towards the DS.

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
I probably don't qualify to comment, but I have a PSP original fat one and like it.

I was given a broken DS which I left in my car and forgot to play, then sold the car...

I'd like to try one of the big DS's though, only if it has a store and cheap games though.

Reactions
32 2 0
I'd like a DS again. Loved my old one. I'd probably get a SD Card with all the games on though screw all the damn cards that i'll eventually lose.

Reactions
32 2 0
Yea someone showed me it once was so up for doing it then the iPhone came out and the rest was a blur. :wink: