0 0 0
socom series is great

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
~ScratchedChalk~ link said:
Ratchet and Clank, SWBF2 (Star wars battlefront 2), need for speed hot pursuit 2. I'll post some more soon :wink:
Ratchet and Clank, I do love that game!
But I think GTA is really good!

( 4000th post!! :relaxed: )

Calibra

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
Gran Turismo 3 and 4!!!!
Socom Series
Call Of Duty

those for me are te best

JVidia

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
Well... I like the Crash Bandicoot series best, so my favorite games in the series are:

[img=423x600]http://media.ps2.guias-trucos-juegos.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/crash-wrath-cortex-ps2.jpg[/img]

and

I can't decide between the two.

Calibra

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
iDominateU link said:
[quote author=nunokaka84 link=topic=234.msg53188#msg53188 date=1238605979]
i Think PES 09, Black and GTA SA are very good!
Awesome!!  Someone who agrees that Black is good xD.  I spent ages playing that as it was soo much fun :P
[/quote]

Black what an awsome game I played it on a friends house XD and me and him almost passed the game in 3 hours XD

Reactions
0 0 0
~ScratchedChalk~ link said:
I really enjoy Star Wars BattleFront 2, I'm an active online member, part of a clan too. It's a shooting game.

I'd also recommend Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, one of the best racing games for PS2 by far (that's a proven fact), I would definitely recommend playing that.
Definitely two of the best PS2 games ever. I own them both.

Others are any of the Medal of Honor series, Call of Duty 3, Star Wars Battlefront, Burnout Revenge, and any of the Guitar Heros.

Oh and the absolute best is Tony Hawk: Pro Skater 4.

Calibra

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
Darkness Fighter link said:
[quote author=~ScratchedChalk~ link=topic=234.msg2397#msg2397 date=1217293886]
I really enjoy Star Wars BattleFront 2, I'm an active online member, part of a clan too. It's a shooting game.

I'd also recommend Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, one of the best racing games for PS2 by far (that's a proven fact), I would definitely recommend playing that.
Definitely two of the best PS2 games ever. I own them both.

Others are any of the Medal of Honor series, Call of Duty 3, Star Wars Battlefront, Burnout Revenge, and any of the Guitar Heros.

Oh and the absolute best is Tony Hawk: Pro Skater 4.
[/quote]

=O I have GH3 and THPS 4 =D theyre both completly awsome ^^