problem with laptop

star4u

One Post Wonder
Reactions
0 0 0
Can some one help me with my laptop its just logging off itself. i don't want to reboot coz i don't want 2 losses my baby photo. Can some one help me plzzzzz + i cant remember my password as well plzzzzz help me  :pensive:  :'(

Reactions
22 1 0
Spamming the forum will not help.

Start from the beginning - what was you doing when it first started doing this? Do you recieve any error messages when you are logged out/the system is rebooted?

Reactions
0 0 0
Re: help me plzzzzzzzzzzz

star4u link said:
Can some one help me with my laptop its just logging off itself. i don't want to reboot coz i don't want 2 losses my baby photo. Can some one help me plzzzzz + i cant remember my password as well plzzzzz help me  :pensive:  :'(
Hi

If you have forgotten your password how can you log in for the computer to log you back off???

Have you tried booting in Safe Mode??

Also can a mod please move this to the support section. Thanks.

l3iohazard

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
Re: help me plzzzzzzzzzzz

So it just randomly logs you off and you cant remember your password to get back on it. First of all do you have a CD Burner? If you do then download an iso called Kon-Boot. Burn it on a CD and turn on your computer hit F12 or whatever your Quick Boot menu is. And you should have no trouble getting into your computer.

Hope this helps.

Reactions
33 2 0
The only thing i can Recommend would be the Safe Mode boot-up

There you can either restore your PC or change the User account Password

Reactions
0 0 0
The only thing I can say for you is that you should try to boot into safe mode. i hope it helps you!  :wink: