Post Your Latest Purchases & Planned Buys

Duncan

Administrator
What have you just bought, or what are you planning to buy, budget allowing?

Tech wise, my latest purchase was the HP 2570p laptop, old but sufficient for my needs.

Next purchase will hopefully be a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, the last model before the Note line went down hill, I miss the Note I smashed!

This one is way before the exploding times.

How about you?

Lockdown345

Master
Recently bought an Xbox One for Forza Horizon.

Looking at a iPhone 7 Plus as my contract is up for renewal, But I can't wave goodbye to my Jailbreak on my current iPhone 6S Plus.

Sonark

Administrator
Just bought an Amazon Echo since it finally arrived in the UK! Got it for £100 as opposed to the £150 release price which is nice and I'm really excited for it :relaxed:

OP
Duncan

Duncan

Administrator
Just bought an Amazon Echo since it finally arrived in the UK! Got it for £100 as opposed to the £150 release price which is nice and I'm really excited for it :relaxed:
Hmm, I might get an Amazon Echo Dot in the future, as far as I can see the only thing different is it needs speakers?

£50 vs £150, could get some decent speakers with the difference

Sonark

Administrator
Hmm, I might get an Amazon Echo Dot in the future, as far as I can see the only thing different is it needs speakers?

£50 vs £150, could get some decent speakers with the difference
Yeah but I think the speakers are probably the most important part about the Echo, since it was only £100 for me I don't think it's too bad of an upgrade :relaxed:

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Recent Purchase: AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone & Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface.

My Blue Yeti recently broke down after 4 years of mostly daily use, so it needed replacing... I decided to upgrade!

Planned Purchase: GTX 1080.

My graphics card is the only bottleneck in my build, and its needed to be upgraded for many years now. They're just so damned expensive.

thedigi321

Guru
recently bought a Dell Inspiron (11?) 3000 series 2 in 1 laptop mainly for school

planning to buy: a raspberry pi 3 and a dual fan heatsink and arctic silver to make my heat better so my computer doesn't lock due to heat

OP
Duncan

Duncan

Administrator
Can't stand how slow this desktop has gotten, I think its because I took the SSD and put it in the laptop.

Therefore got a Samsung 840 Evo 120GB from eBay, 120 is enough for OS and a few applications.