o_FallenDemon_o (Calibra) link said:
[quote author=iYoko link=topic=38.msg59253#msg59253 date=1251577857]
I like pizza pie!
Evry minute evry second buy buy buy :smiley:
[/quote]

I want a goodcan of Dr. Pepper

Reactions
0 0 0
This is like the most popular topic place in this forum! It is so awesome!

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
*time warp*

Have I mentioned how much I hate traffic? and people? and people in traffic?

My Pebble Watch tells me when to leave home, its usually fairly accurate, something its actually useful for, tells me the delay without any input. Not this time.

Practically half of the A road was blocked today, this was never a problem when people weren't going to school college, but I can look past this.

I can't look past the traffic lights that only go red when the button is pressed, but of course nobody is there because the idiot didn't look to see if any traffic was coming, saw it was empty and went ages ago.

I can't look past the car park attendant who has a car park that advertises that people can pay for tickets on their phone (which i do monthly) but then decides *today* to block off all entrances so we have to go through her, so there's a queue of people in front of me wanting to buy a ticket I already have.

I can't look past the guy who seemed to walk fast into the building, but as soon as he gets in, looks at his watch and makes a slow walk up the stairs, with me behind him, trying to get to the 4th floor and in a hurry.

Luckily I got there exactly for 9, even with the idiots above.

/rant

Reactions
33 2 0
I like trains :3

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0

Sonark

Administrator
Reactions
17 0 0
*time warp*

Have I mentioned how much I hate traffic? and people? and people in traffic?

My Pebble Watch tells me when to leave home, its usually fairly accurate, something its actually useful for, tells me the delay without any input. Not this time.

Practically half of the A road was blocked today, this was never a problem when people weren't going to school college, but I can look past this.

I can't look past the traffic lights that only go red when the button is pressed, but of course nobody is there because the idiot didn't look to see if any traffic was coming, saw it was empty and went ages ago.

I can't look past the car park attendant who has a car park that advertises that people can pay for tickets on their phone (which i do monthly) but then decides *today* to block off all entrances so we have to go through her, so there's a queue of people in front of me wanting to buy a ticket I already have.

I can't look past the guy who seemed to walk fast into the building, but as soon as he gets in, looks at his watch and makes a slow walk up the stairs, with me behind him, trying to get to the 4th floor and in a hurry.

Luckily I got there exactly for 9, even with the idiots above.

/rant
Oh god I know the pain of other people driving. I was stuck on a corner behind a dustbin truck on Monday who decided to stop on the bend of a pretty dangerous road where I live, pretty sure about 4 people have died there since I've been keeping track, and of course some guy behind me decided to overtake me even though nobody could see how many cars there were coming around the corner. Then the truck moves forward a bit and I can now clearly see the cars coming so I wait until there's an opening... nope, someone still tries to overtake me when there are cars coming and nearly causes a head on collison. I don't understand, why do people risk their lives to get to work 1 minute earlier even though half the time I'll pull up behind them at the same traffic light? Seems a bit stupid to me

Last edited:

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
*time warp*

Holy hell where has the time gone, almost 30 now :coldsweat:

Reactions
2 0 0
*time warp*

Holy hell where has the time gone, almost 30 now :coldsweat:
Don't think of the time gone or the things you could have done, but what can be done next! Go for those dreams, those wants! That's what makes life, really. If you want to go to africa, make it happen.

(totally trying to live by that)

Reactions
0 0 0
Just got a new texture pack i used a while back on my old account, its called faithful and makes everything look really nice, definitely recommend you guys to get it! 2018-06-21_18.27.06.jpg

Reactions
6 0 0
A study carried out by the British Cheese Board found that cheese can actually help you sleep better, however it can also cause weird or intense dreams.