Off-Topic Pub - What's New With You?

OP
Duncan

Duncan

Administrator
Day off today.. Woo.

Sales are down at work so everyone is stressed, punishments being handed out left and right for no real reason, I also appear in be in the line of fire for it, nothing I can do about it, I'm trapped at the whim of management.

Got to stop working in retail by the end of this year!

illage2

Expert
:pensive: harsh.

Well I've not idea what I want to do really. We've basically been told to work on anything but I can't concentrate on anything. I keep jumping into different engines every 5 mins.

brewerbill3

Welcome to the Off-Topic Pub... a friendly and social place where we grab our drinks and our thoughts and talk about our day and...

Blah blah, yeah so I just had this happen to me

-

Thanks Java, I'll just go ahead and close that...

What are you guys up to right now? and what drink would you like?

What do you think of the site so far?

Follow this thread to keep updated! (Link on top right)

Last edited by a moderator:

brewerbill3

Really lost here how do you reply everything I try already has someone else's reply on it new to this stuff you can laugh but please. Help as well thanks I like learning so if anyone can help me let know Need help with
Find a great TVs station on line from West Virginia U.S.A for android. Or apple computer thanks

OP
Duncan

Duncan

Administrator
Really lost here how do you reply everything I try already has someone else's reply on it new to this stuff you can laugh but please. Help as well thanks I like learning so if anyone can help me let know Need help with
Find a great TVs station on line from West Virginia U.S.A for android. Or apple computer thanks
A forum is replies to a topic. Someone starts a topic and everyone replies to each other.

As for TV, does any of your channels offer a Web version?

brewerbill3

:disappointed: harsh.

Well I've not idea what I want to do really. We've basically been told to work on anything but I can't concentrate on anything. I keep jumping into different engines every 5 mins.
A forum is replies to a topic. Someone starts a topic and everyone replies to each other.

As for TV, does any of your channels offer a Web version?
I don't see my provider on any where it dont say Coleen cable that's my provider

thedigi321

Guru
well today i went to a disability coordinator to talk about college. I'm taking environmental science, English 101, mat150 and a couple of other classes

thedigi321

Guru
getting excited for college cant wait i'm going for networking but i don't know if it is right for me, i am smart enough but i am scared of heights and some networks might be in the ceiling or do i just work in the main room with the server? i hope it is the latter and how do i start investments in mutual funds i want to retired in my 50s-60s and investing seems like a good option and i am good at it

OP
Duncan

Duncan

Administrator
getting excited for college cant wait i'm going for networking but i don't know if it is right for me, i am smart enough but i am scared of heights and some networks might be in the ceiling or do i just work in the main room with the server? i hope it is the latter and how do i start investments in mutual funds i want to retired in my 50s-60s and investing seems like a good option and i am good at it
That's an interesting train of thought. I wouldn't worry about it until it happens.

As for investing, you have plenty of time to research best options, and a wealth of information on the Internet, no?

thedigi321

Guru
and this what i get for adblocker not on some.....sites......still worth it tho #noregrets XD 20+ every hour or so
-

Attachments

thedigi321

Guru
That's an interesting train of thought. I wouldn't worry about it until it happens.

As for investing, you have plenty of time to research best options, and a wealth of information on the Internet, no?
i suppose so but if i start now i have some wealth when i pass away and i can give it to my cousins if they can live in a house that i lived in with out fighting( they fight a lot)

thedigi321

Guru
so ported over my diablo 2 character...corrupted the first port so i had to delete that port and i thought i deleted the whole other folder on my laptop to avoid duping items to where i could not get another copy of the save but my folder was in another place
xD

OP
Duncan

Duncan

Administrator
Got some El Cheapo Bluetooth earbuds, expected them to be pants but pleasantly surprised, weird not having a dangling wire.

This happened to me while I was customizing "Firefox"

-

Is it a unicorn or a pony or there just the same thing???

Attachments