***New mob3 Membergroups***

Reactions
33 2 0
I am so close to Exclusive Member lOl

Reactions
0 0 0
Agent001 link said:
Stop talking about your post count. It's not funny, I could swear that just this morning you had about 840 posts and now you have 940, how is it possible to post so much without posting spam? You stopped posting at about 400 posts, now you come back and have 940.

Reactions
33 2 0
OwlOwl link said:
[quote author=Agent001 link=topic=420.msg52160#msg52160 date=1238006339]
Stop talking about your post count. It's not funny, I could swear that just this morning you had about 840 posts and now you have 940, how is it possible to post so much without posting spam? You stopped posting at about 400 posts, now you come back and have 940.
[/quote]

Duncan added 400 from my old account

Please can you help me like you did reecebullet he said you helped him with posting

Reactions
0 0 0
Sorry about that. Might be best to tell everyone when that happens since others get suspicious.

All you need to know is don't post anything that has no "real" point, like "lol" or "thats cool", which others are most likely to say. If you need to say that, always add something else to comment on, and try to use capitals and periods where needed, which reduces the chance of people thinking of posts the wrong way.

Also, try not to post more than 10 posts per day, and try to spread your replies out more rather than posting at the same minute.

:wink:

Reactions
33 2 0
OwlOwl link said:
Sorry about that. Might be best to tell everyone when that happens since others get suspicious.

All you need to know is don't post anything that has no "real" point, like "lol" or "thats cool", which others are most likely to say. If you need to say that, always add something else to comment on, and try to use capitals and periods where needed, which reduces the chance of people thinking of posts the wrong way.

Also, try not to post more than 10 posts per day, and try to spread your replies out more rather than posting at the same minute.

:wink:
Will do that now thanks man!!

You always no what to say when sombody is comfused thanks

Reactions
33 2 0
will there be a new membergroup becasue reece has reached the god stats

Reactions
33 2 0
I am like the most recent to become exclusive member

theshadow1595

One Post Wonder
Reactions
0 0 0
hey i have a question regarding this youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbZVvWvyGJI&feature=related. for some reason i cant get filezilla server to work i can get it running but the only server i can connect to is 127.0.0.1. and then when i try to connect to the ftp site in firefox it doesnt accept the username and pass i made... please help

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
FXTechDude link said:
well that really is helpful but i can't believe reecebullet is a god :frowning:
Neither Can I.
Also. Concerning the new higher post count group, I would like that, But it is not something I am really to fussed around. I am just happy to be posting on here :relaxed:

Reactions
0 0 0
OwlOwl link said:
[quote author=Agent001 link=topic=420.msg52160#msg52160 date=1238006339]
[/quote]

Well.. I went from 0 to 380 in one day... and guess what ZERO spam (I was talking about another forum BTW)

I remember this post very well :relaxed: