my web browser

nj17

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
Don't work for me, I get as far as putting it into a folder on my hard drive, going into that folder, but after dragging the file to the desktop I get this message:
'Problem with Shortcut'
'The drive or network connection that the shortcut 'ajb11 web beta 0.1.Ink' refers to is unavailable. Make sure that the disk is properly inserted or the network resource is available, and then try again.'

Reactions
0 0 0
i have found the problem i will have to start again i will change it from beta to alpha because it is just the start of it i will be adding stuff all the time and if you would like to help me pm me

Reactions
33 2 0
ajballways link said:
i have found the problem i will have to start again i will change it from beta to alpha because it is just the start of it i will be adding stuff all the time and if you would like to help me pm me
Will not load up for me DNW it wont

Reactions
0 0 0
I saw this browser awhile ago on a video looked cool xD

Reactions
0 0 0
hi well i am looking for some people to help me i need people that can code are good at making graphics good with lots of diffrent things i have a plan but i need people to help me will not leave and will help if you want to you can pm here or email [email protected]
hope to see a few replys.

Reactions
33 2 0
I downloaded the browser and it is broken it fails to load up