my utube got hacked

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
GoonerGod link said:
I'm such an idiot, I couldn't resist I just had to go on there channel and watch some videos.

I personlly could give 2 flying (you know what word goes here) if they hack my YouTube account, I don't make vids I just use it to subscribe to Duncan so I can keep up-to-date with his vids.
I have been having a argument with one of the hackers for over a hour now, Yet he seems to of befriended me, Then when I owned him he left me alone. If you have been on the main one which is run by Annonomous, He has the list of people who are his fellow hackers, I have been in contact with most of them, And owned alot of them.

If my account is hacked I will make a new account and put my videos on there, Then I will alert my subscribers from the account that I have a new account, Simple. But they dont like it that I keep posting on there channel, I am surprised that they have not hacked me yet.

Reactions
0 0 0
ReeceBullet link said:
[quote author=teejay link=topic=5005.msg47815#msg47815 date=1234045276]
wow wtf i think these are the sorts of people who live in their moms basement until there 40 odd years old and will never lose there virginity and need to get out more and a gf etc. tbh i hope they try to hack my account they are D***s although i wonder why some1 hasnt tryed to trace there ip addresses etc. i would love to punch one of them and see if they can hack that as my sister in laws ebay details got hacked grrrrrrr i cant believe that the british/ american goverment cannot do anything if the hackers come from russia!
They are idiots, And I have ONE of there I.Ps now, But I am just seeing what he has to say for himself first. These are the kind of idiots who live in there parents basement at 40 correct, But they has perfect grammar, And there trying to trick me into many things, There mad people

They cannot hack you by watching his video No, But they can hack you if you go to there channel, Go comment on them ( EDIT, By saying go comment on them I do not mean go and comment on them I mean if you comment on them your in for a hacking ). As for taking the computer, I think they are clever enough to take over someones computer, But they dont want to, They want to make themselfs look good by hacking peoples youtube acconts, Then while there in the account they hacked, They post on the main page, Saying they have hacked it, So hacking a Computer would not help them at all, So I think your computer is fine.

And CBK thanks for telling me about these idiots, They need to be known about.
[/quote]
btw whats there ip? i cannot get it, trust me just tell me what it is plz

Reactions
0 0 0
teejay link said:
[quote author=ReeceBullet link=topic=5005.msg47817#msg47817 date=1234045663]
wow wtf i think these are the sorts of people who live in their moms basement until there 40 odd years old and will never lose there virginity and need to get out more and a gf etc. tbh i hope they try to hack my account they are D***s although i wonder why some1 hasnt tryed to trace there ip addresses etc. i would love to punch one of them and see if they can hack that as my sister in laws ebay details got hacked grrrrrrr i cant believe that the british/ american goverment cannot do anything if the hackers come from russia!
They are idiots, And I have ONE of there I.Ps now, But I am just seeing what he has to say for himself first. These are the kind of idiots who live in there parents basement at 40 correct, But they has perfect grammar, And there trying to trick me into many things, There mad people

They cannot hack you by watching his video No, But they can hack you if you go to there channel, Go comment on them ( EDIT, By saying go comment on them I do not mean go and comment on them I mean if you comment on them your in for a hacking ). As for taking the computer, I think they are clever enough to take over someones computer, But they dont want to, They want to make themselfs look good by hacking peoples youtube acconts, Then while there in the account they hacked, They post on the main page, Saying they have hacked it, So hacking a Computer would not help them at all, So I think your computer is fine.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Yea same can we there ip ??

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
teejay link said:
[quote author=ReeceBullet link=topic=5005.msg47817#msg47817 date=1234045663]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Well there is more then one of them. And I am not going to give the I.P that I have, as the one that I have has proved they have not hacked anyone, That there just a spammer. But I am trying to get the ' Ring Leader's ) I.P adress At the momment.

Reactions
0 0 0
Hey your youtube account and videos are all back up  ;D

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
teejay link said:
so y wont you give me his ip again, even if he is just a spammer i believe he should be punished
He is being Punished, I have been getting on his nervous for the last hour, Tricking him stuff like that. You should not be aiming your anger at this dude, You should be aiming it at the main one, The one I posted about at very first.

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
There back yes, But he is subscribed to all the idiots who done it now, I think there doing it just for the rep I am not sure, But he was 100% hacked by idiots, I dont know what there up to.

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
They have closed the account, Now that takes the pee.

Now there going to get a very nasty email from me

Reactions
0 0 0
lol im sure thatll persuade them to stop oj seriously though i think they r dicks as they have no right to do this i knew they were planning something its disgraceful how youtube can allow them to get away with it

Reactions
0 0 0
Why not just agree to join them? Maybe you can see what they're up to or something... Just pretend you're hacking some accounts or something.

But yeah, this is crazy. I'm not going to risk my own account but I will surely make a fake account and pretend to join them, see what happens. It'll be fun!

Reactions
0 0 0
OwlOwl link said:
Why not just agree to join them? Maybe you can see what they're up to or something... Just pretend you're hacking some accounts or something.

But yeah, this is crazy. I'm not going to risk my own account but I will surely make a fake account and pretend to join them, see what happens. It'll be fun!
actually, thats a really good idea, i think i'll do the same

Reactions
0 0 0
ComputerKid117 link said:
CONTINUE THE FIGHT.
no worries on that one

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
ComputerKid117 link said:
I have recovered, but it won't be long....
CONTINUE THE FIGHT.
I have been, And I am in contact with the main one at the momment, He is a idiot.

Do you have all your videos on your computer still? If so then you can recover well.

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
They got me :pensive:
BUT I AM BACK!!! MMHH HAH HA !

They got my account, But it is back again, And one or 3 of the hackers accounts have been closed, SO I guess my hard work payed off, And lots of people are getting there accounts, I am glad to of helped. :relaxed:
We won the battle, But I know the war is not over