My Sigs I made

Reactions
2 0 0
what do u thing of my sigs I made.I am a  first time user of photoshop.

If u want these as your sig just ask and i will add ur own text to them .

Reactions
0 0 0
samfty link said:
can i ask how do i add links to the text in the sig
you do this

[U RL=http://www.URLHERE.com/][I MG]http://IMAGELINKHERE.com][/img][/URL]
  ^ no space here                          ^ no space here

Reactions
2 0 0
i mean in photoshop not in this forum like say if i put the word forum on my sig i want the text to have a link to my forum and then if i put blog on the sig. when i clikc on the text blog it will go to my blog.

Reactions
0 0 0
samfty link said:
i mean in photoshop not in this forum like say if i put the word forum on my sig i want the text to have a link to my forum and then if i put blog on the sig. when i clikc on the text blog it will go to my blog.
that's impossible to do, photoshop can only export flat image files. you might be able to do it in flash if you exported the image as a .swf file.

Reactions
0 0 0
You could also slice the image to make it two separate images so the half with the blog text will be clickable and separate from other links.

Reactions
0 0 0
OwlOwl link said:
You could also slice the image to make it two separate images so the half with the blog text will be clickable and separate from other links.
ye you could do that

Reactions
0 0 0
To have a sig with a clickable button, you need a flash signature (.swf), but I don't think the forum displays flash files as a sig. And making flash files is quite complicated. At least with Adobe Flash. There's a free program that allows you to make .swf files, too. It's called Powerbullet Presenter and I think it's quite easy to use. Tinkernut (gigafide) made a video on it.
BTW for your first time using photoshop, these sigs aren't bad. They are pretty simple, but the layouts are good. Keep it going. ^^

B

Brod

eh not mcuh i can say bout the holden commodore,(FORD FTW) but yes not to bad for a first time. :relaxed: keep it up and get some Ford'! and tom is not 100% correct about photoshop only exporting a flat image.. but id say he's around 99%.

Reactions
33 2 0
There good for a first time with the software

Reactions
0 0 0
BROD || VOTE 4 PEZ link said:
tom is not 100% correct about photoshop only exporting a flat image.
O RLY?

the point is I'm sure there isn't a way of exporting a 'partly clickable' image in photoshop. If you were making a website from scratch you could use hotspots in dreamweaver or export the image as sections and make one small section clickable.

Reactions
33 2 0
tangytom link said:
[quote author=BROD || VOTE 4 PEZ link=topic=4993.msg48596#msg48596 date=1234622783]
tom is not 100% correct about photoshop only exporting a flat image.
O RLY?

the point is I'm sure there isn't a way of exporting a 'partly clickable' image in photoshop. If you were making a website from scratch you could use hotspots in dreamweaver or export the image as sections and make one small section clickable.
[/quote]

How do you add a website you have made in flash to a proper website