My new website design *UPDATED*

Reactions
0 0 0
I have kept the layout and dimensions of the 70's design and changed them to something that I think is more suitable.

what do you reckon?

[img=800x445]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3378/3585161245_d826cfb713_o.png[/img]

Reactions
0 0 0
Re: My new website design

Yeah, that's how every website should look like!
(Well, not every website, of course. That would be rather boring. But it's a really nice design.)  :wink: ^^

Reactions
0 0 0
Re: My new website design

BBC10127 link said:
I am still going to use that layout but with modern colours and modern fonts, I decided the brown and orange didn't really suit me.

Reactions
0 0 0
WOW! i like the updated one! thats hot *falls in love with a design* *wakes up and think stupid me*

Reactions
0 0 0
I'm going to say the same as I said yesterday. ^^
h1smom link said:
Yeah, that's how every website should look like!
(Well, not every website, of course. That would be rather boring. But it's a really nice design.)  :wink: ^^

Reactions
0 0 0
Thanks everybody, I have been having major trouble getting on Mob3 recently almost every time I try and load a page I get the blank page illness so if I don't respond to something that is the reason, I don't want to appear rude or anything.

Thanks again for your comments ;D

Reactions
0 0 0
TommyKing link said:
Thanks everybody, I have been having major trouble getting on Mob3 recently almost every time I try and load a page I get the blank page illness so if I don't respond to something that is the reason, I don't want to appear rude or anything.

Thanks again for your comments ;D
I had that problem, too. But it seems to be fixed now. Didn't have the error today, yet.

tivamill

One Post Wonder
Reactions
0 0 0
Simple yet it has its own character. The avatar helped to make it more personal and outstanding. Sometimes web designs should not always be about what others want to see but just about what you want to express. I just wonder what's with the different size of the eye?

Reactions
33 2 0
Thats nice dude i love your projects!!

Reactions
0 0 0
Hey dude, I like the latest style but you need to make it so the users can see the other menus besides the Home at once. Download DreamWeaver, and edit the CSS style.

Reactions
0 0 0
Its awesome,

Reactions
33 2 0
TommyKing link said:
Thanks everybody, but this is an old design now  :P I'm currently working on a new one
Could you please give us a screen shot how its going TommyKing?