Mr Robot - Awesome Geek TV Series

Duncan

Administrator
This show.

I love everything about this show, except for when it got into the later episodes and things went weird.

As a computer nerd this show speaks to me in so many ways, from being antisocial to actual exploits and code used instead of random made up fiction.

It's a series that's worth bingewatching.

Just beware of the craziness towards the later episodes!

OP
Duncan

Duncan

Administrator
Wow, you're up to date, this speech was only a couple days ago, I thought it would be months ago

For reference:

He sure looks shocked. Well deserved though, very good actor for the part.

Sonark

Administrator
I keep meaning to watch this because it looks really, really good but I've just been so busy with other shows. I remember talking to @TheNytangel about it but I just forgot about it for the longest time, I'll definitely try to fit it into my busy Prime/Netflix routine!

OP
Duncan

Duncan

Administrator
I keep meaning to watch this because it looks really, really good but I've just been so busy with other shows. I remember talking to @TheNytangel about it but I just forgot about it for the longest time, I'll definitely try to fit it into my busy Prime/Netflix routine!
You absolutely need to, even if it's the first episode to get a feel for it.

I spoke to someone at work about it and they said they'd seen it but they weren't too crazy about it, but they're not into the whole tech thing so I guess you need that side to you.

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
I haven't started watching the second season yet, but the first was incredible. I've heard the second gets a little messy and slow for the first couple episodes, but it brings it all together around mid-way with an 'ohhh now I get it' moment.