Microphone?

lukeyg101

Guru
Hi Guys,

I was wondering what is the best mic i can get for £15 GBP or under that is available in the uk can some one please reply with the name of the mic and a link to buy it

Thanks,
Luke

cj10127

Master
lukeyg101 link said:
Hi Guys,

I was wondering what is the best mic i can get for £15 GBP or under that is available in the uk can some one please reply with the name of the mic and a link to buy it

Thanks,
Luke
Well £15 is not much to spend but i recommend getting a logitech one they seem to last longest and be best quality

Nunokaka85

Expert
15£ Mics are crap. (In my opinion, most of them are), I recommend you to spend a little more than buy one with Noise Cancelation :P

samkinkel

Professional
Sorry, but your going to need more than that for a decent one.
I recommend getting a Blue mic, they're awesome, lotsa pros use them (including davedays from YouTube):
http://www.bluemic.com/

Good luck, happy recording =D

InsaneMatt

Expert
Here's a cheap Logitech headset you might be interested in: Logitech PC Headset 120 - £9.99

Here's a cheap stand-alone microphone: Logitech Analog Desktop Microphone - £8.99

Finally, this one is my favourite. It's around £15 over your budget, but oh so worth it: Creative Fatal1ty Pro Series Gaming Headset - £29.99.
I have this headset myself and take it from someone who has owned over 5 headsets in the last 4 years, it's the best I've ever had! I have no plans on buying a new headset for a long time.

alexn98

Guru
I would recommend the Logitech Clearchat USB Headset. It costs more money but it is worth it. It is very comfortable and it has great microphone quality! It costs $50 USD but I don't know how much it is in GBP so yeah...  :wink: