❌ Memories of a Minecraft Server [DuncsWeb Xtreme]

Sam1837

Trainee
No, that was 3 years ago?! Where has the time gone :'(. Just realized I started playing on Duncsweb 5 years ago, half a decade, I was 15. Now I have a job and a car whilst on placement year from Uni. How.

Edit: Posted this from the wrong account somehow - this is sam1837.

Lockdown345

Master
I think I joined that one. Got confused then went back to the main server. Even after watching Duncan's video about 10 times to try and understand it :')

Good times.

thedigi321

Guru
i remember that DuncsMC was the first server I played on when I got Minecraft(at least legit anyway :wink: ) i played around 1.4ish maybe it was are 1.5.2 until the first reset in 1.6.4 i remember it was 1.6.4 because i was honestly mad at Duncan for a little while not really understanding that resets happen in some games and that with update it was adding new biomes and blocks( and if i am not mistaken redid some of the terrain generation) after that i didnt really want to keep going. through time and understanding i learned to forgive after all if a server is not updated every so often what is the point? so then i join this community and have loved it ever since

GarretRLM

Trainee
My favorite version of Duncsweb was the first time Duncan added Slime Fun. That was also the version I played 28 days for 1 rankup...

nail181

Professional
My favorite version of Duncsweb was the first time Duncan added Slime Fun. That was also the version I played 28 days for 1 rankup...
My favorite version would have to be the map I joined, which according to everybody is Map 5, with the big grey tower during 1.2 or something.