Make vista lite ???

Reactions
0 0 0
Is there a program that lets you make the vista os lite.  By lite i mean take all the crapy software off it well thats what i think make a system lite.  Also if you do no how please post the files to delete

thanks nathan

Smonocco

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
There's vLite, which you can download from http://www.vlite.net/download.html . You can use it create a customised version of vista.

Duncan

AKA mobilephone2003
Reactions
169 1 0
nathancool link said:
How well does it out of ten and what does it exactly
Its what I have done with my Operating System. There so many options you can set. It really takes the bloat out of Vista, and allows you to make it suitable to you.

Reactions
0 0 0
yes it does for me and i did it to my sisters and it runs faster too

Reactions
0 0 0
hey guys, is safe to use vlite as my computer is now, or would i have to reinstall windows?
i'd like to check it out, but i don't want to mess anything up
thanks

1CrazyDude29

One Post Wonder
Reactions
0 0 0
I really use this application for my computer as well and I can tell you right now that it works great.

This is an application called PC Decrapifier.  It is specifically made for new computers and computers with fresh operating systems installed on them.  You can check it out at (the obvious):
http://www.pcdecrapifier.com

Thanks and hope this helps!

Reactions
0 0 0
Warning if you do use Vlite mate, make sure your disc has SP1 in it before as once you have used Vlite you cant install any new service packs as windows knows files are missing and refuses to do it.

Reactions
0 0 0
Hord link said:
Warning if you do use Vlite mate, make sure your disc has SP1 in it before as once you have used Vlite you cant install any new service packs as windows knows files are missing and refuses to do it.
well yea that's true but who cares if you got a pentium 3 whitout internet connection :P