MadCatz controller!

Hi finally got my madcatz controller after 2 weeks not being in stock at argos, Madcatz controller is a USB controller very much like the xbox 360 one, Just design is different, It is great for pc use because most games support it, Very cheap also only £19.99, and that is like super cheap for PC Controller :relaxed: Using it on GTA IV, PES09, and guno try it out on CoDWaW :relaxed: here is wot it looked like

T

TDWC

Not a bad price as you said, and WOW finally a PC controller that works with more than 1 game lol.

Lockdown345

Master
it looks to me the same as the xbox360 but i may be wrong but also i maybe right because my freind has one but they are very differnent to the original

OP
Morgan Hesketh
This is a Xbox 360 controller made for the PC it is the same but a different design :relaxed:

Lockdown345

Master
CrazyCat link said:
thats real cool i wonder if i should buy one
I reccon it maybe worth it to try it but it is your choice :wink:

OP
Morgan Hesketh
Guys this controller is well worth it, It is identical to the Xbox360 controller, Just has longer handle's Plus it is only £19.99 as the xbox is £30-36! So alot cheaper too, and you can also play this one on xbox too, It has a detatchable usb connector

Lockdown345

Master
Do you think it would be better to buy the PC one and have it for the Xbox360

OP
Morgan Hesketh
Probally, but it is its you're choice, The back buttons are different and the handles are different, Your choice, I would do it,
Thanks hoped i helped u,
Morgan.

OwlOwl

Expert
If I wanted a controller, personally I'd be buying an authentic Xbox controller. These copies seem to be cheaper and just don't have the same feel as genuine controllers, and don't have the extra features and basically the ergonomics of the real Xbox controller.

OP
Morgan Hesketh
it is up to you :smiley: 8)

Lockdown345

Master
morgan link said:
it is up to you :smiley: 8)
Agreed its up to you weather you want to spend your money on :relaxed: