Mac OS X Snow Leopard

What do you guys think of the new Mac OS X Snow Leopard?  I think it is cool, even though I am on Windows!  Things I like - Quicktime X has screen-recording.  You can zoom on icons, and a lot more...Things I don't like - uhhh, IDK, i am on windows...

Lockdown345

Master
@timthearcher1 link said:
What do you guys think of the new Mac OS X Snow Leopard?  I think it is cool, even though I am on Windows!  Things I like - Quicktime X has screen-recording.  You can zoom on icons, and a lot more...Things I don't like - uhhh, IDK, i am on windows...
In my opinion and off of a couple of videos i watched on the OS it is very good looks and behaves like leopard but there are major changes e.g in this version of OSX the Finder has had its script completely re written for speed issues on earlier versions of Mac computers so i guess this is going to be awesome!!

I would like to buy this but sadly i dont have a Mac :'(  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

CyBERfuNNy000

Expert
I'm on windows too. I very mutch like some of the new options, Quicktime X and the fact that it's faster than Leaopard/OSX. The worse drawback is that some applications do not work but that's a small think compared to all the good things. All-in-all worth your money.

But again i'm on Windows so what do I know...

OP
@
Adamline link said:
[quote [email protected] link=topic=6409.msg59386#msg59386 date=1251741309]
In my opinion and off of a couple of videos i watched on the OS it is very good looks and behaves like leopard but there are major changes e.g in this version of OSX the Finder has had its script completely re written for speed issues on earlier versions of Mac computers so i guess this is going to be awesome!!

I would like to buy this but sadly i dont have a Mac :'(  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
[/quote]
Agreed :relaxed:

Lockdown345

Master
@timthearcher1 link said:
[quote author=Adamline link=topic=6409.msg59394#msg59394 date=1251744728]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Cool but the fact that the OS is better is that it also contains application updates mainly thats it apart for the mac finder re code hmmm

is it worth your money?

OP
@
Adamline link said:
[quote [email protected] link=topic=6409.msg59408#msg59408 date=1251753087]
[quote author=Adamline link=topic=6409.msg59394#msg59394 date=1251744728]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Cool but the fact that the OS is better is that it also contains application updates mainly thats it apart for the mac finder re code hmmm

is it worth your money?
[/quote]
Well it is only $30 for the disk and it is a lot cheaper than Windows installer Disks.  And only $45 to install to 5 computers.  So I think it is worth it.

Lockdown345

Master
SuperCompTV link said:
IF i get a mac I want it real badly
So do i macs rule compared to windows!

HexFlash

Expert
Adamline link said:
I don't know if I'd say that  :wink:

Its all really about how you want to use your computer.

Lockdown345

Master
HexFlash link said:
[quote author=Adamline link=topic=6409.msg59550#msg59550 date=1251835851]
I don't know if I'd say that  :wink:

Its all really about how you want to use your computer.
[/quote]

I agree but if windows users want a good big change go for the Mac OSX