logitech G5.1 surround sound system

brodwilkinson

well i thought i should do some posts in the hardware section since i do have quite alot of hardware.

these are my logitech G5.1 channel surround sound system, its really nice and sounds beautiful but, there are some minus's. Since each individual satellite has its own 3.5mm plug you need an adaptor to get all 5 into one which then can plug into an iphone, ipod, computer ect.. other wise you have low base and no any 'surround'.

But a plus is the system controller, its got a massive amount of equalization to mix through, gaming mode (matrix), outside party (meant to be much louder but abit rattly noise) and you can customize to whatever the scenario asks for.

Extra Features..

you can change the colour of the side panels and you can remove the dusting from the front (i put all mine on to look more uniform). you can plug in headphones and microphones instead of directly to your computer. And you can mute audio comming in and going out from different ports.

[img=600x450]http://img.clubic.com/photo/00987824.jpg[/img]

Gekz

Guru
brodwilkinson link said:
Since each individual satellite has its own 3.5mm plug you need an adaptor to get all 5 into one which then can plug into an iphone, ipod, computer ect.. other wise you have low base and no any 'surround'.
Nice Hardware there dude :smiley:

only thing is why would u have to go through the bother of having all 5 into one since within a computer firstly... if there all into one there not independent so going to one 3.5 jack will defeat the purpose of the system and thats the idea of a 5.1 or 7.1 etc mobo

thats an example of what kind of computer mobo will support that as u can see theres 5 audio 3.5mm jacks one 1 for a mic obviously

but meh... enough of my rant nice one :smiley:

OP
B

brodwilkinson

GekzOverlord link said:
[quote author=brodwilkinson link=topic=6489.msg60066#msg60066 date=1253396230]
Since each individual satellite has its own 3.5mm plug you need an adaptor to get all 5 into one which then can plug into an iphone, ipod, computer ect.. other wise you have low base and no any 'surround'.
Nice Hardware there dude :smiley:

only thing is why would u have to go through the bother of having all 5 into one since within a computer firstly... if there all into one there not independent so going to one 3.5 jack will defeat the purpose of the system and thats the idea of a 5.1 or 7.1 etc mobo

thats an example of what kind of computer mobo will support that as u can see theres 5 audio 3.5mm jacks one 1 for a mic obviously

but meh... enough of my rant nice one :smiley:
[/quote]
ah, i see you learn something new every day ^_^

thanks

Lockdown345

Master
I love Logitech i use Logitech speakers they are the best!!!

[img=600x356]http://www.deltacomputers.ca/images/products/speakers/r20.jpg[/img]

Those are mine i love them to bits!!!

Lockdown345

Master
iYoko link said:
[quote author=Adamline link=topic=6489.msg60098#msg60098 date=1253467434]
I love Logitech i use Logitech speakers they are the best!!!

Those are mine i love them to bits!!!
Are those wireless?
[/quote]

No in the pictures of all speaker they cut the wires off for some reason

Another Example:

And:

kidguru

Professional
I have the X540 deccent sound not too powerful but okay for gaming, movies ,music but again not enough oomph haha looking into these ones look more stylish and powerful