Japan With The Worlds Fastest Broadband

nj17

Professional
An American based internet service provider is offering its customers in Japan what is undoubtedly the fastest broadband service in the world.

At 160 Mbps, J:com is offering something that is likely to give the UK broadband network the equivalent of a heart attack.

What’s more the provider, J:com, is charging around £35 for the upgraded modem, which is fair enough, but the price of such super high speed broadband works out at about £35 per month, a price that most UK ISPs would think of as being jaw droppingly low.

The cost of connecting homes in Japan is much lower than in the UK - around £55 to connect to the system including the modem.

The cost of the broadband service itself is also minimal, which is how they can offer these services at such low prices.

kidguru

Professional
Man i need to find this ISP haha seeing as im in japan that speed sounds amazing & the price is awesome , one of the advantages of being down here in JP =)

Lockdown345

Master
OMG they are so lucky and yes when i saw this pot my jaw dropped to it seems excellent i bet Adrian is jumping for joy