Issues with 'More Options' reply method

Reactions
22 1 0
As I mentioned a while ago in this post, I have noticed some issues when trying to use the 'More Options' reply method.

When focusing on the 'Reply to Thread' button, it instead applies the focus effect to the 'Upload a File' button.
The same issue occurs when clicking onto the 'Reply to Thread' button; a File Dialog is displayed for me to specify what file I wish to upload.

Here are some screenshots to help explain this issue:

While typing:
-

While trying to select 'Reply to Thread' button:
-

I also appear to be having the exact issue when trying to create this thread.
To post this thread, I had to scroll down to the very bottom of the form and use the 'Create Thread' button after the 'Post a Poll' section.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
Hmm, I've enabled the default style, can you try that and report back?

Reactions
22 1 0
Nope, exact same issue.
I'm only able to reply to threads using the "Quick Reply" form at the bottom of the page, the "More Options" form's issue hasn't been resolved.

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
I'm in the process of migrating us to a new theme, which will remove all CSS modifications.

If it still doesn't work I'll take this over to the Xenforo Forums and we'll see what they say

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
Currently, the theme change hasn't addressed the issue.
I assume you're still tinkering with it though, so I'll keep an eye on it.
Very odd, I've tried different browsers, what are you using?

Reactions
13 0 0
Testing...

Working here, Might need to clear the cache, try in a different browser or download a portable version of chrome and see if it still persists. Using version "41.0.2272.101 m" as well.

Reactions
22 1 0
Testing...

Working here, Might need to clear the cache, try in a different browser or download a portable version of chrome and see if it still persists. Using version "41.0.2272.101 m" as well.
I have no idea what is causing this.
I've flushed my DNS, cleared my cache and even tried on another system with the same results.

---
EDIT: Just tried IE (Internet Explorer for those "not in the know") and it appears fine.
I cannot understand why this issue is occurring in Google Chrome, even on another system with a 'stock' install of the browser (i.e no extensions).

Very odd.

Last edited by a moderator:

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
I have no idea what is causing this.
I've flushed my DNS, cleared my cache and even tried on another system with the same results.

---
EDIT: Just tried IE (Internet Explorer for those "not in the know") and it appears fine.
I cannot understand why this issue is occurring in Google Chrome, even on another system with a 'stock' install of the browser (i.e no extensions).

Very odd.
I can't reproduce it, I'm using Chrome too