👋 Introduce Yourself

DCVlogsOrion

One Post Wonder
Reactions
0 0 0
hey Duncan my name is D'Mitrie and I'm 15 and I am making 8-bit music with famitracker. I do have a problem with it not playing the track, it still goes through the loop but doesn't play, but it does play the notes, please help!! and I also have a YouTube channel, my YT name is DCVlogsOrion, I only have 3 subs but I'm not going to beg for subs because that's not cool. but I will ask if people check me out, and if they like my channel then they can decide to sub to me. my goal for YT is to get 20 subscribers so YT will pay me $5 a week, at least that's what I heard from my YT friend, and I'm also a furry, yes you read it right, a furry, now I dont want people to tell me to kill myself because thats never going to happen. I'm just a starter in the fandom but I do have a head and tail that were made by me and my girlfriend. but anyways I really hope you can help me with the FamiTracker problem.

thanks

DCVlogsOrion

MrNiallyD

One Post Wonder
Reactions
0 0 0
Hi all,

Used to be a member here a long time ago, wasn't really too active but more active on the IRC chat. I was amazed to stumble back across mob3 on the off chance, as I just wondered if it was still here.

My former username would've been either nialld07, nialld2008, iNiall95 or something like that. I don't imagine I'll be greatly active here tbh but I did join the discord chat and will use that as and when.

These days I'm a Service Desk Technician (1st/2nd line IT tech), last time I was here I was still in school! so yeah, a lot of things have changed hahaha.

Peace and Love,
NiallyD :relaxed:

Reactions
31 2 0
Hi all,

Used to be a member here a long time ago, wasn't really too active but more active on the IRC chat. I was amazed to stumble back across mob3 on the off chance, as I just wondered if it was still here.

My former username would've been either nialld07, nialld2008, iNiall95 or something like that. I don't imagine I'll be greatly active here tbh but I did join the discord chat and will use that as and when.

These days I'm a Service Desk Technician (1st/2nd line IT tech), last time I was here I was still in school! so yeah, a lot of things have changed hahaha.

Peace and Love,
NiallyD :relaxed:
Holy crap iNiall. Long time no speak buddy.

Reactions
0 0 0
Wow. I guess I forgot about this site. This is my first time signing on for two or three years. Well, it's nice to be back :relaxed:

Reactions
2 0 0
Late to the party but:

Hi all, I am Twelve/Twelvey/Twee. I've been playing since 2012 (ish) or so. I was a ChatMod for a long bit at one point.
I am just over a month shy of being 27 and am a shift manager for the Noodles (and company but yaknow). I dunno what yall wanna read in this so just ask I guess? I'll answer most....

:smiley:

Reactions
8 0 0
Late to the party but:

Hi all, I am Twelve/Twelvey/Twee. I've been playing since 2012 (ish) or so. I was a ChatMod for a long bit at one point.
I am just over a month shy of being 27 and am a shift manager for the Noodles (and company but yaknow). I dunno what yall wanna read in this so just ask I guess? I'll answer most....

:smiley:
Hi

Reactions
7 0 0
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is st1ck but u can call me t3h g0lDf1sH oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my astral projection (im an alien if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! hes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

Zaf

Reactions
0 0 0
Hi im zaf! I like pizza.
Post automatically merged:

First Name: Duncan Zaf
Interests: Computers and technology
Joined for: Meeting like-minded people Playing Minecraft with Friends :relaxed:

Reactions
0 0 0
Better late than never I suppose!

Hi, I'm Jakey Pearce, I'm 16 years old and I have quadriplegia Cerebral Palsy. That means I am wheelchair bound.

I used to watch Duncan's videos way back in 2008/2009. Specifically, his video on the Microsoft Desktop history and the guide on removing Windows Vista and installing Windows XP.

Reactions
1 0 0
Hey! I'm Michelle. :smiley:

Just randomly stumbled upon this site while looking up on JCXP (lol). I was a member there soooooo long ago. Back in the days when MSN messenger was still a thing.

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
167 1 0
Hey! I'm Michelle. :smiley:

Just randomly stumbled upon this site while looking up on JCXP (lol). I was a member there soooooo long ago. Back in the days when MSN messenger was still a thing.
Duncan has nudged you!

Welcome! Now you've thrown me back to JCXP, great site, I do remember eagerly awaiting windowsx's transformation packs!

Reactions
1 0 0
Duncan has nudged you!

Welcome! Now you've thrown me back to JCXP, great site, I do remember eagerly awaiting windowsx's transformation packs!
Thanks!

Ah! It's your video on YouTube I found that led me here. I was there in the earlier years, I think. It's been a long time. I had Jack and some of the others on msn messenger and we'd all talk. I disappeared pretty much, so I have no clue what happened or why it's gone.

I feel pretty old now, though lol

Reactions
0 0 0
Howdy do, how bout you?
My name is Mooper* and I am 16 years old.
I currently reside at my house, on my street, in my city, Oregon, United States of America, North America, Earth, solar system, Milky way galaxy, known universe.
I play Minecraft because I have no life, but I also like to go biking at the state park. Me and a group of friends are currently working on building a fort there, against a rock face.

Thanks for wasting your time to read this,
~Mooper

*I do not feel the need to reveal my real name, so I shall stick with Mooper or Roscoe