đź‘‹ Introduce Yourself

Duncan

Administrator
Welcome to the mob3DuncsWeb forum! :relieved:

I hope you enjoy your stay, feel free to have a look around.

If you want to say a quick hello then be sure to do it here!

Thanks ;D

Last edited:
OP
Duncan

Duncan

Administrator
hey Nike, glad you like it. I'm hoping to get much more content on here for people. A YouTube video is being posted right now on it  :wink:

OwlOwl

Expert
Hey, nice forum! I think this is one of the first times I signed up within the first few people!

Gsolja

Trainee
Hey Duncan,
Im Gsolja (My Rap Artist Name) From the Bahamas..........

Skyler14

Trainee
Hey Duncan sweet fourm I hope it prospers! ;D

NathaN31

Professional
hi duncan great site

this is my new account from pikemna555 i didnet create it my friend did an i did not like the name so just to let you no that i deleted it and started again sorry about that

kidguru

Professional
Hey duncan ! Lol nice forums glad to sign up and ill post as much as i can thanks for setting this up great way for communications

Forgot to intro myself

Names - Adrian
A young teen who loves tech and runs a webshow type thing lol grew up and live in japan and am just enjoying everything the web has to offer

leezaal

Trainee
Hi Duncan,

My name is lee I'm 39 and work night security here in somerset at a big old 12Th century estate comprising
3000 acres a huge old house complete with master bedroom, library, parlor room ,drawing room etc.
Before anyone asks YES it is haunted !! I often hear loud thumps, footsteps, clocks jumping on the walls etc
even though the place is locked up with me inside and alarmed with sensors etc.

Just wanted to say a BIG THANKYOU ! for all your youtube videos.
i now use avedesk with my removable drive and zattoo TV streamer as TV reception is naff
where i live in somerset. All thanks to your videos, keep up the good work.

All the best  lee

Dombev

Guru
Hey guys, Im Dombev30 from Youtube!
Im interested in technology and sports like football and stuff :P

Yeh so thats me basically :relaxed:
What about you?

Bruce

Hi Duncan, Have been watching your videos on youtube the past few days and subscribed. Very informative and entertaining. I'm a geek always looking to learn and see new things you can do so your channel is perfect. Nice to see the forums up :smiley:

Name on youtube is Baxterfla.

J

jjfan4824

Good afternoon, My name is David i am 13 i am a young webmaster. I have worked and helped at over 10 websites. I currently work at a Online Virtual World called Eternity. My Youtube accounts are VideoReviews13 and jjfan4824

This is just some information from,

David F (jjfan4824)