If I were to get an iPod

Reactions
0 0 0
If I were to get an iPod what should i get?

I don't need anything to flashy or something like that I just want something that has good storage cheapish.  Plays video and music and some photos :relaxed:

iTouch (Meh idk rather get 32gb if i really wanted one)
iPod Classic (Seems a bit perfect)
iPod Nano with Cam (Not sure)
iPod Shuffle (Hmmmmm maybe when they turn out to be like the best (i dont like them)

Any ideas?

Reactions
0 0 0
If you don't want anything flashy, go with the Classic. I have the iPod Video (predecessor to the classic), and I love it. Simple and it gets the job done.

Reactions
32 2 0
I agree go with the classic 30gb i have it, and it works fine i recon you would like it

Reactions
0 0 0
If your music library is less than, say, 13GB, the 16GB iPod nano would be the best option. No point in carrying around a large music player without the camera and speaker when all you need is a nano.

Reactions
32 2 0
Well said owl i agree the classic is awesome is i said but from what you are saying you like to carry it around

Reactions
0 0 0
But as well I really really like the iPod Touch because of the apps but that means i need to save up more money but idk i might get nano

Reactions
0 0 0
i can see afew people have already said this and yes, a ipod classic seems to fit your requirements. i too had an ipod video, 30gb, and it was splendid i have since upgraded to an iphone.. now i dont know if i upgraded or downgraded..

Reactions
0 0 0
I think you should get the touch because it is not much more than the new nano and it can do so much more.