I sold my soul.... To Apple

AppleHead493

Professional
Reactions
9 0 0
Having got onto the touch screen phone bandwagon rather late (2011) after suffering with a sony ericson that could withstand a nuclear blast and still work I got my first android phone (samsung S) in 2011,

4 years later my Still fully reliable, working Samsung S4 contract was up and the search began for a replacement personal phone (The S4 was downgraded to a SIM only and now used for work purposes) began.

At this point I fancied a change of system so was initially looking at Windows phones, but having read reviews and having looked at them in shops I was quickly put off. Which left me with one option... iPhone!? Yes, I have sold my soul to the devil (Apple) and purchased an iPhone 5c, and I have to say, I like it!

Sorry to all the androiders, for I have sinned!

TL:smiley:R: got an iPhone after phone upgrade, sold soul to Apple.

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
If you like it and it brings the value to you that you need, then there's no shame in that.

Bit odd that you regard Apple as the devil, they're just a company.

Also odd considering your username is AppleHead493 :P

Reactions
42 0 0
I've been using a windows phone and it's been pretty flawless for me. No crashes or anything and I've had two different ones now. With Windows Phone 10 just around the corner, it should be further integrated with your desktop - just wondering why @AppleHead493 you were put off of them

AppleHead493

Professional
Reactions
9 0 0
If you like it and it brings the value to you that you need, then there's no shame in that.

Also odd considering your username is AppleHead493 :tongueout:
A slight contradiction I know :wink:, I have always 'hated on' iPhones having been tasked with fixing them at work and setting them up and being an android user could never get the grasp of them. Hence this post =P

As for the windows phone, I just didn't like it as much as I thought/hoped.

Sonark

Administrator
Reactions
17 0 0
Honestly, the only problem I have with Apple is the fact that it's simply way overpriced for what you're getting. Sure, there's nothing actually wrong with an iPhone per say, but you can get much more for the same price with a lot of different androids. At the end of the day, it's up to you what you prefer :tongueout:. I've had my Moto G since it first came out around November 2013 and it cost around £100, it's still going strong and the only reason I'm considering an upgrade is because I have problems with a few apps running a bit slow due to the hardware in the phone.

Pfft, everyone knows that Apple are basically the devil :tongueout: