I am scared

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
A girl I have liked for a long time, I have just told her that i like her. I feel that if i asked her out she would say no.
No I am very scared

How, I mean, Help XD?

AJwendell

Master
Yea a couple years ago i had like this girl the entire year i finally told her i liked and things turned out well but i was scared like a deer in the head lights lol all you can do is try and if you fail at least you can say you tryed

OP
Reecebullet

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
AJwendell link said:
Yea a couple years ago i had like this girl the entire year i finally told her i liked and things turned out well but i was scared like a deer in the head lights lol all you can do is try and if you fail at least you can say you tryed
Good advice. I spend most of the day today with her, and a few mate's. It was awkward, but cool. I am going to ask her out soon

ThaPwnZ0r

Expert
JUst ask her xD
Was same thing for me , i got scared and dont act like a newb XD act like a pro =P she'll love that

OP
Reecebullet

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
ThaPwnZ0r link said:
JUst ask her xD
Was same thing for me , i got scared and dont act like a newb XD act like a pro =P she'll love that
How can I act like a Pro. Also It is hard to ask her out. I mean I want to do it in person, but I dont have the guts XD

ThaPwnZ0r

Expert
Like don't get stressed when she wants or tries to kiss you XD or even hug dude, =P just be relaxed ! ;D the thing i can give to you is chill music, have your mp3 with always when you're going out with the date, =P  get some nice shoes, or awesome jeanes etc, you know how i mean right? =P tease her also a bit ;D girls like that ^^ mine teases me all the time xD

O

opensource_archive

If you know her well then you have a chance :P

You see love is like a butterfly if you catch it you keep it foreever but if you hold on too lightly it will slip through your hands and fly away.

Make her see that you like her and look like a pro like ThaPwnZ0r said and put in a few humoruos sayings as well :P

Nothing is impossible, miracles do happen.

OP
Reecebullet

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
opensource_archive link said:
were all here behind you :P

I do hug her, and when I do, I do tense up a bit, But I will take Peoples advice and I will act calm, I Have my first two lessons with her tomorrow, and we do tease each over, so thanks everyone :smiley:

Luis9955

Expert
Just play it cool, and DO NOT ACT LIKE YOUR SOME GANGSTER, girls HATE it when you act like someone your not. Oh, and don't tell her youve got a big...Erm..(Blocked) if you don't. Cos she'll SLAP-A-FY you XD

OP
Reecebullet

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Luis link said:
Just play it cool, and DO NOT ACT LIKE YOUR SOME GANGSTER, girls HATE it when you act like someone your not. Oh, and don't tell her youve got a big...Erm..(Blocked) if you don't. Cos she'll SLAP-A-FY you XD
I do not say stuff like that to people anyway, so I am okay there XD
I think it is inappropriate to say that to someone I fancy, If I do or now :relaxed:

budzilla

Trainee
Don't jump right onto her the second you see her. She'll think your trying to hard. When you get a casual chance to talk to her, be funny. Crack a few jokes or something, but not too many. Also, try to listen to what she's saying, as boring as it may be to hear all the useless crap she did all day, if you sincerely listen to her and don't just go "yea, yea, yea, uh huh,...", she will notice it. when the conversation winds down or if you find yourself making small talk(very small talk), then just slip in " Hey, you want a cupa coffee sometime?" and then you can ask her to the movies or something. just don't stress and you'll be fine...

OP
Reecebullet

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
budzilla link said:
Don't jump right onto her the second you see her. She'll think your trying to hard. When you get a casual chance to talk to her, be funny. Crack a few jokes or something, but not too many. Also, try to listen to what she's saying, as boring as it may be to hear all the useless crap she did all day, if you sincerely listen to her and don't just go "yea, yea, yea, uh huh,...", she will notice it. when the conversation winds down or if you find yourself making small talk(very small talk), then just slip in " Hey, you want a cupa coffee sometime?" and then you can ask her to the movies or something. just don't stress and you'll be fine...
I am only 15, So I would not say 'Would you like a cup of coffee'. But I do Stay calm around her, and I do crack joke's