How Was Your Day?

I

Infrasound

Overview of everyday life.

I'm feeling better everyday.
I enjoy reading books everyday...I'm currently reading Airframe by Michale Chriton, just finished Prey by the same author.
Uh, I'm feeling pretty lucky recently, after being out of luck for quite a while.

I still hate my sleeping problems which I got. It's driving me crazy.
Always wake up at 5am.

The majority of my days since the beginning of school year.
I'm adopting after I moved to a different one. It's pretty much better.
And, uh, I'm sick of KS3. I'm sick of doing useless subjects, wasting my living.
I'm looking forward to next year where I get to choose my lessons.
I had already planned out...

Compulsory:
PE
English
Maths
Thai
Science [dunno if I get to choose one. If yes, Physics]

Chosen:
Business and Economics
Psychology
Mandrin/ICT

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
I am really upset.
It has hit me, How cruel the world is, And unforgiving.
This has hit me because a close friend, I have known over the internet, I have have known him for 5 years, Loads of RUBBISH has happened to him, And now I am really sad

For 3 years he has been living in his car, going to the free internet cafe to make you tube videos, he then got a job a a balloon artist, which he is awesome at, he only had enough supply's for 6 weeks, He tried to get jobs but since he has a parking ticket and 2 other warrants no one would take him on, not even MD's. He then got a balloon job in a pizza place, were they fired him the next week, He has a very bad back because of sleeping in a car for so long, he has no were else to go as he has no family, and no friends who live near by, only friends he has is online. He then got some money together to get some balloons, he go them, he was then driving up, to park that night, were he was in a massive car crash, all of his new bough balloon stuff was ruined, all of his cloths were in there, all ruined, and he car was written off. He was then in hospital for 6 weeks, when he came out he had no were to go, not even a car to sleep in, and he only had the cloths he was wearing, so he has to live on the street. He finally got a online friend, who gave him some money, were he is now using that money to travel half way around the world to live with his family, as that is the only place he can go, but after all this, he is leaving his old life behind, not using the internet anymore, nothing, he no longer care bare anything like that. But he is a awesome guy, Nice funny, and not a idiot.
So now I will never be able to talk to him, as he is going, as his life is wrecked.

So because of that, it has hit me that the world is so damn cruel, and anything can happen, even if you think things cant get worse, even if your the nicest guy ever, and after hearing what happened to him, everything I take for granted I have seen that not everyone has that.

Now I feel like a like a idiot, and I feel sick that I cannot help people in need like that.
It sucks.
So I am not in the best of moods at all.
I also understand NO ONE will read all of this, Because people have better things to do.
But man, It damn well sucks.
Sorry for being so down, and un-positive, I fell so bad is all.

Reactions
0 0 0
Reecebullet link said:
I am really upset.
This has hit me because a close friend, I have known over the internet, I have have known him for 5 years, Loads of RUBBISH has happened to him, And now I am really sad

For 3 years he has been living in his car, going to the free internet cafe to make you tube videos, he then got a job a a balloon artist, which he is awesome at, he only had enough supply's for 6 weeks, He tried to get jobs but since he has a parking ticket and 2 other warrants no one would take him on, not even MD's. He then got a balloon job in a pizza place, were they fired him the next week, He has a very bad back because of sleeping in a car for so long, he has no were else to go as he has no family, and no friends who live near by, only friends he has is online. He then got some money together to get some balloons, he go them, he was then driving up, to park that night, were he was in a massive car crash, all of his new bough balloon stuff was ruined, all of his cloths were in there, all ruined, and he car was written off. He was then in hospital for 6 weeks, when he came out he had no were to go, not even a car to sleep in, and he only had the cloths he was wearing, so he has to live on the street. He finally got a online friend, who gave him some money, were he is now using that money to travel half way around the world to live with his family, as that is the only place he can go, but after all this, he is leaving his old life behind, not using the internet anymore, nothing, he no longer care bare anything like that. But he is a awesome guy, Nice funny, and not a idiot.
So now I will never be able to talk to him, as he is going, as his life is wrecked.

So because of that, it has hit me that the world is so damn cruel, and anything can happen, even if you think things cant get worse, even if your the nicest guy ever, and after hearing what happened to him, everything I take for granted I have seen that not everyone has that.

Now I feel like a like a idiot, and I feel sick that I cannot help people in need like that.
It sucks.
I also understand NO ONE will read all of this, Because people have better things to do.
I read it man and i know how it feels when you relize the world isn't fair but thats why you have to help other people as much as you can to make it fair my best friend josh and i were walking to the mall he had just gotten 100 bucks a couple days earlier for his b-day we were close to the mall and we saw a homeless guy he only looked about 30 he had a dog with him and he looked pretty beat up. Josh is the kind of person that would give an organ to a random person who needed it so he gave the guy his b-day money all of it. We came back to the mall about 2 months later so i could get a new game and when we went in we ran into the guy he looked a lot better he told us that he used the 100 dollars to get a cheap motel room and inevetibly started getting his life back together he is currently working at the burger king across town and we stop by to see him every once and a while but he thanks josh every time.

Reece the world does suck but as long as you do good someone will be thankful

oh and my day was ok but im sick so im going to miss Sadies :pensive:

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
Thanks AJ, It helps to see that people are kind.
And you and your friend sound awesome, I admire him that he gave his money that a homeless guy, It takes a real human to do that, and I would do the same.

Thanks you cheered me up a bit, But I still feel bad for all the less unfortunate people

Thanks

PEZ

Expert
Reactions
0 0 0
AJwendell link said:
[quote author=Reecebullet link=topic=3717.msg42177#msg42177 date=1229215450]
I am really upset.

It sucks.
I read it man and i know how it feels when you relize the world isn't fair but thats why you have to help other people as much as you can to make it fair my best friend josh and i were walking to the mall he had just gotten 100 bucks a couple days earlier for his b-day we were close to the mall and we saw a homeless guy he only looked about 30 he had a dog with him and he looked pretty beat up. Josh is the kind of person that would give an organ to a random person who needed it so he gave the guy his b-day money all of it. We came back to the mall about 2 months later so i could get a new game and when we went in we ran into the guy he looked a lot better he told us that he used the 100 dollars to get a cheap motel room and inevetibly started getting his life back together he is currently working at the burger king across town and we stop by to see him every once and a while but he thanks josh every time.

Reece the world does suck but as long as you do good someone will be thankful

oh and my day was ok but im sick so im going to miss Sadies :pensive:
[/quote]

yeah i read it all to, and i know how it feels aswel since ive recently lost a ery close friend.

Reactions
0 0 0
Phailed, I got a virus somehow and AVG didnt get it but it deleted a control file in AVG and would block me from reinstalling and also when I went to a site it would reroute me to like a russian sight or something, MY DAY FAILED~

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
I am kinda annoyed.
I had 11 subs on youtube ( I know thats not alot at all )
And I have just started making computer tuts and program tuts, And things like that, And my very first subscriber, Who subed to me before I started even making videos, Has now un - subscribed now that I have started making videos.
Great.. http://uk.youtube.com/user/reecebullet

And my brother has disappered. He was suppose to come back today at 10, And he aint back yet :/

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
So, I am in kinda a bad mood today..

Firstly for the next 2 weeks I have my Mock GCSE's and GSCE's..

And well, My mum is being a idiot to me... ( As always )
I came down stairs, As it is my sisters birthday, So I went downstairs, As they were cutting the cake, Then my brother told me that it was all over I missed it, So I went back upstairs again, I then hear them all singing, My mum calls up the stairs I am a idiot, For not coming down stairs for the cutting of the cake, Yet my brother told me it was all over... Well that aint my fault...

To be honest I cannot be bothered with this kinda thing at the moment, I am under so much as it is, Then I have her on my case... And among other things, So this takes the mic to be honest ..

Reactions
0 0 0
its 23:49 logging off soon eating Beans (Yum!) Didnt do much just wacth tv and post and edit my new website
I wacthed a sad movie The Bridge To Terrabitha on Disney Channel You should wacth it its great (If you have Disney channel its on all the time)

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
Keith W link said:
I am seriously p!ssed off today!!

Some drunken idiot decided it would be a good idea to throw an empty beer bottle at my 2 year old daughters bedroom window!

To say I was angry would be an understatement.

I went out and confronted the little pr!ck who was still standing there laughing with all his mates and this is when he made his second mistake and pulled a knife on me, I stuck him on his @rse so quick he didn't have the chance to blink, when his mates saw me deal with this low life they all ran for it.

My wife had already called the police by this time and they turned up and arrested him, I hope he ends up going to prison the little piece of excrement!
Well nicely handeled. I would have done the same thing, So well done.
Idiots like that should be taken of the streets for good. Glad your okay, And I can understand why you would be so pee'ed off.

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
BBC10127 link said:
i am f***ing pee'ed of because in got pushed down the stairs by my sister and she allmost broke my bloody back
You know, Even though the swearing is ' * ' out, It is still not very nice, And someone of your age shoudl really not be swearing to that, No matter what happened. And damn, That must of hurt, I hate falling / being pushed down the stairs it hurts, Hope your okay.

Reactions
20 0 0
I am just bored at this moment.  Had an average morning - doing absolutely nothing (well, I was watching YouTube videos of this guys Lets Play attempts of verious games)  :P

Tomorrow is my first day back at college in 2009 :pensive:  Good news though is I'll be able to see all my friends again!  YAY.

And at BBC10127:  Sorry to hear you got pushed down the stairs dude, hope you are feeling OK.

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
iDominateU link said:
I am just bored at this moment.  Had an average morning - doing absolutely nothing (well, I was watching YouTube videos of this guys Lets Play attempts of verious games)  :P

Tomorrow is my first day back at college in 2009 :pensive:  Good news though is I'll be able to see all my friends again!  YAY.

And at BBC10127:  Sorry to hear you got pushed down the stairs dude, hope you are feeling OK.
Its your first day back?
Lucky, I have been back over a week now, And that week I have been back I have been doing GCSE's, And I still have another week of GCSE's tests.. Great..

Reactions
20 0 0
ReeceBullet link said:
[quote author=iDominateU link=topic=3717.msg45663#msg45663 date=1231686671]

Its your first day back?
Lucky, I have been back over a week now, And that week I have been back I have been doing GCSE's, And I still have another week of GCSE's tests.. Great..
[/quote]

:P  Sorry to make you feel bad...  but yeah, college summer holidays we get like 3 months off!