How many screens (multi monitor) are you rocking?

How many screens are you using?

Votes: 3 23.1%

Votes: 10 76.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 5+

• Total voters

Duncan

AKA mobilephone2003
Reactions
169 1 0
Seeing this post from Antpower, I thought I'd start a poll to see how many screens we're all running.

Reactions
2 0 0
I would be interested by out of everyone that has two monitors are you running two odd monitors, so like your old monitor and a new one so maybe a 24" and a 17" or is anyone taking advantage of something like eyefinity where you can play games across monitors of the same resolution?

Edit: Didn't mention myself I have what I used as an example, a 24" and a 17".

Last edited by a moderator:

Hronk

Professional
Reactions
3 0 0
I would be interested by out of everyone that has two monitors are you running two odd monitors, so like your old monitor and a new one so maybe a 24" and a 17" or is anyone taking advantage of something like eyefinity where you can play games across monitors of the same resolution?
I have my 24 inch monitor and my 32 inch TV for playing games on most of the time so can use it a bit like a console with a controller plugged in.

Duncan

AKA mobilephone2003
Reactions
169 1 0

Edit: Didn't mention myself I have what I used as an example, a 24" and a 17".
24 and a 19 inch here, although tried to get them the same model (ish)

It's interesting looking at a 16:9 monitor and a 16:10 monitor side by side