Help...

GreatDude2008

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
Hey everyone,
                      Just got my laptop back after 1 month from PC World. It was a faulty hard drive. Now it decides to turn itself off automatically. Which is really annoying because I don't want it to go back into the shop. Can anyone help me to guess what's wrong with it?

GreatDude2008  ;D 

Reactions
33 2 0
Dude this may not be the Hard Drive it maybe The Battery

Reactions
0 0 0
It can be a lot of things. Hard drive, over heating, battery and even the switch. I remember once in my school there was a PC which was constantly restarting. My professor couldn't figure out what it was and i just hit the restart button and it was jammed so i pushed hard ant it moved. ;D So anyways it really can mean a lot of things. Your best option is to take it back in the shop.

GreatDude2008

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
Thanks everyone but I took the battery out and plugged it into the mains and it was still doing it. Also I need it to do my school work and I don't want it to go back into the shop because I didn't even have it an hour and it did it, and i dont want it going back into the shop for another month.

But the upside is that all together if it isn't back to me in 43 days (They've already had it for 30 days) [glow=red,2,300]they need to give me the money back for it![/glow]  ;D