Hello!

Reactions
3 0 0
Hello, I don't want to make this super long but I want to introduce myself and say a bit about me and my background.

I am Walshy, I am from the UK and I am a developer. I code Java mainly but have been doing a lot of websites recently. I own a company called Infernal Developers we code plugins/addons for games and also websites soon. We are not officially open but we have been doing lots of work for many big names.

I came across the forum because I was just browsing YouTube and saw Duncan's YouTube simulator game video, so I decided to come see if the site was still up and alive. I am glad it is, thank you @mobilephone2003 for continuing the site, I am liking the forum as well so far. I cannot wait to have a few hundred of not thousand posts.

Duncan

AKA mobilephone2003
Reactions
169 1 0
Hey, welcome to DuncsWeb, and thanks for the kind words!

Lots to talk about here, this forum has actually been open less than a week, so I'm pumped to see where it gets to in weeks, months, years..

Hey, get an avatar up, unless you really look like a symbol for a male!

Reactions
3 0 0
Hey, welcome to DuncsWeb, and thanks for the kind words!

Lots to talk about here, this forum has actually been open less than a week, so I'm pumped to see where it gets to in weeks, months, years..

Hey, get an avatar up, unless you really look like a symbol for a male!
I'm on iPad, best avatar I can get is some website code.

Duncan

AKA mobilephone2003
Reactions
169 1 0
I'm on iPad, best avatar I can get is some website code.
It's good to see we're working well on iPad.

You've actually given me an idea to have some default user-selectable avatars. Might be handy for those who can't or don't know what to change their avatar to.

There's also the Tapatalk App for Push Notifications but I don't think avatar changes are available there either

Reactions
3 0 0
It's good to see we're working well on iPad.

You've actually given me an idea to have some default user-selectable avatars. Might be handy for those who can't or don't know what to change their avatar to.

There's also the Tapatalk App for Push Notifications but I don't think avatar changes are available there either
I don't use Tapatalk, the latest updates have ruined it, so I just use Chrome. The forum is working well though, no slowness no glitching with CSS.

I think some temporary avatars would be good, especially for people unable to put a good one up at this time.

brandonio21

Professional
Reactions
4 0 0
Hey, @bwfcwalshy! Good to meet you. I hope you really enjoy your time here! It has definitely been great getting to know the members of this community. I hope that you also experience this.

I would love to talk to you about development or what have you. If you need some cheap webhosting for your projects, let me know! I will definitely be able to help you out :relaxed: