• Have never heard of it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
BBC10127 link said:
yea i get it allmost every day, it is driving me mad
If you had seen it every day, Your computer would be out by now, 110% not working by now..

I have seen it before, I have had it on lots of different computers..
Including:
My 1st ever computer
A school computer
This current computer ( More then once )
And my laptop
XD

OP
A

Astro776

Guru
I think schools need to do something with there pc cause there totaly crap and there's so many things to make the run much faster but oh well.

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Astro776 link said:
I think schools need to do something with there pc cause there totaly c**p and there's so many things to make the run much faster but oh well.
True, True.
But you just swore, And that is against the forum rules..
( I am not moaning, I am trying to be a friend, Telling you in advance so you dont get in trouble )

Astro776 link said:
I think schools need to do something with there pc cause there totaly crap and there's so many things to make the run much faster but oh well.
they might be crap in your school but when i was in school they all had 2gb of ram a awsum intel prosessor where all runing windows XP pro

compgenius999

Trainee
Yep, i've saw it on my vista laptop loads of times, normally atleast 1 or 2 times every month, also sometimes they make no sense to me, when windows says UNRECOVERABLE_HARDWARE_ERROR in a BSoD, that should mean that if you restart your computer it will not boot, but i've had UNRECOVERABLE_HARDWARE_ERROR about 4 times and my computer still works...

just over 10 mins ago i had the BSOD appear  >:pensive:

there must have been a problem with adobe cs3 master colection because it was fine untill i started to install that

JDH

Guru
To tell you the truth, I have never had the BSOD...

So, I am very lucky in many ways.

I would not know what to do if I got one :neutral:

daniel

Expert
Yep had it a few times, i just crash my computer or restore to factory default and it normally goes away