have you guys heard of xpango.com???

rohan-04

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
well recently i was surfing the net and then this pops up i wanted to know if you guys will help me get a free xbox 360+3free games!!

Reactions
0 0 0
First of all, nothing in this world is free. The pop-up you mentioned is probably malicious and a scam. Like what apple_head said, don't trust it. :relaxed:

Reactions
0 0 0
I haven't heard of it. There are legit sites that give you free stuff though. The best, and the only one that has worked for me is:

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=679736

You complete free surveys to earn points. You use those points to get free stuff. I have gotten Gears of War 2, 1600 Microsoft points, and 1 month xbox live card. It doesn't require a credit card or anything. I love it!

Make sure you use your real email and address when signing up so they send your prizes to the right place, but uses fake info for the offers and surveys, because you will get spammed. I use a spam email for them.

benwm14 link said:
I haven't heard of it. There are legit sites that give you free stuff though. The best, and the only one that has worked for me is:

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=679736

You complete free surveys to earn points. You use those points to get free stuff. I have gotten Gears of War 2, 1600 Microsoft points, and 1 month xbox live card. It doesn't require a credit card or anything. I love it!

Make sure you use your real email and address when signing up so they send your prizes to the right place, but uses fake info for the offers and surveys, because you will get spammed. I use a spam email for them.
This wouldn't be spam now would it?

Reactions
0 0 0
once i'm home ill crash the homepage, i'm tired of that crap

Reactions
26 0 0
If you really want free stuff try the yahoo free cycle. it's a legitimate way of giving and recieveing pretty much anything for free. and it's ran by yahoo. There is no offical site, other than the sign up site, and  is mostly delt Via Yahoo Mail.

My mum uses it all the time and you would be surprised what people actually give away.

I am currently on the hunt for old computers or old computer parts, so i can combine them and make a running machine and then sell it.

That's how good this site actuallly is.

I certainly recommend it, if you want free things.

and as far as that pop up is concerned it deifnatly is malicious, Never trust a pop up.