Have you ever been at lan party?=P

ThaPwnZ0r

Expert

gymtonic

Expert
im sorry if this seems really n00bish, but whats a LAN party?

OP
T

ThaPwnZ0r

Expert
Lan party, when you and your friend are at your place, and playing with your computers in your room, like both are playing cs or wow, etc you know ?

gymtonic

Expert
AHH! I get it!
thanks!

Luis9955

Expert
No. The best ive ever done is
Played MoH: A with myself, my dad and my >sister< yes i did say sister, she likes war games for some reason.

RoflsourZ

Guru
I've never actually been to a LAN party (like with a whole bunch of people), but me and my friends sometimes hang out and play games together on our PCs.

AJwendell

Master
yes i have 10 friends 4 xbox's 4 tv's a lot of soda and food and 4 copies of cod4 and halo 3 it was epic lol... nerdiest thing iv ever done

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
I am going to be at a lan party on Saturday, It is going to be awesome

OP
T

ThaPwnZ0r

Expert
electechie link said:
Me and two of my friends hang out with our laptops the odd time. I wouldn't call it a party though.
Hehe there's one thing missing ENERGY DRINKS! :P

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
ThaPwnZ0r link said:
[quote author=electechie link=topic=2833.msg23211#msg23211 date=1222219829]
Me and two of my friends hang out with our laptops the odd time. I wouldn't call it a party though.
Hehe there's one thing missing ENERGY DRINKS! :P
[/quote]

I am at a LAN party on Saturday, and were also going to have energy drinks, it is going to be the perfect day

budzilla

Trainee
I've been to couple overnighters at a place called Lanskark and it was awesome. like 25 of us all playing cs and dod source. lol... and then another time at music camp there was only one xbox 360, halo 3, 4 people, and the smallest tv i have ever seen! best time ever!