Happy Birthday Mob3!

Duncan

AKA mobilephone2003
Reactions
169 1 0
Happy First Birthday mob3!

Well hasn't the time gone by quick, already mob3 has reached its first birthday

The first post made on mob3 was the Introduce Yourself topic, followed by many more topics, posts, categories and features added to the Forum.

mob3 has been hit with some exploits, but that hasn't stopped it coming back better than ever with a new theme, updated software and streamlined categories.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everybody who has posted on mob3 (even the 1 post wonders) as without you it would not be what it is now, and although you may not see many members on at one time, the Forum is still full of content ready to browse anytime, any day of the week.

I would also like to thank the mods who have done their job cleaning the Forums when they have the time to do so.

mob3 will still be alive for a long time to come, so come back often and post your thoughts!

Thanks guys

Reactions
2 0 0
Re: Happy First Birthday mob3!

I can't believe how it passed so quick!

And yeah, this forum is still alive, even after some "attacks", this forum will never die! (Like Freddy Krueger XD)

Yeah, thanks to all People, i'm really apreciated!

Nuno Ledo :relaxed:

Reactions
0 0 0
Happy birthday to a great forum  ;D

Reactions
0 0 0
Everyone on this site is awesome, especially Duncan. Everyone... TIME TO PARTY!

Reactions
0 0 0
Happy Birthday, Thanks to Duncan for creating the mob3 community with your brilliant youtube videos and for taking time with the Forum to make it the best it could be, also thanks to the Mods and the great posts on this forum :relaxed:

Reactions
0 0 0
I have met so many great people thanks to this site :smiley: mob3 is the best tech forum happy birthday :smiley:

Reactions
0 0 0
Happy Birthday to you happy birthday too you happy birthday dear mob3 happy birthday two you

Great Forum , The best forum i have ever been on!!

Reactions
0 0 0
StoleNet link said:
Happy Birthday to you happy birthday too you happy birthday dear mob3 happy birthday two you

Great Forum , The best forum i have ever been on!!
Me too XD

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
I love this kinda topic, There awesome. Brings the spirit of everyone up :relaxed:.
Happy Birthday Mob3!
This is, And has been a amazing site to me, I have met so many awesome people, Who have helped me out so much.  Duncan, ALL the Graphic Designers, NunoKaka, Hexflash, The mods.. Just everyone really :relaxed: Thanks :relaxed:

I year old! AND still standing strong!

Reactions
20 0 0
Oh darn, a couple of days late :pensive:  Oh well, better late than never!  Happy Birthday Mob3, and congrats Duncan for this awesome site... it's good you have managed to keep it up and running, along with the mods :relaxed:

P.S.  I haven't been on for a while, and I come back to a new look ?!?!?  It's nice, but tbh, I preferred the old look... maybe it's cuz I'm not used to this theme yet or something I just can't find where some things are...

Anyway, yeah, I have made some friends whilst on here... thanks to everyone for keeping this forum alive and standing strong against attacks etc...