Votes: 4 80.0%
  • nah

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • a little bit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Duncan

Administrator
Sounds like an attempt at a fear-inducing video. Just because it's a teddy.

Plenty of tech out there have these features in one way or another. I'm sure you could take a voice activated dictation machine and say it's creepy because it's listening to you.

Google provides services as a tool, there would be lawsuits all over the place if they were "using" our information for fun. I'm happy with my kid having one if it does what it will be stated to do, no kid is going to be interested in googling things when they're 2.

OP
thedigi321

thedigi321

Guru
@MP2003 i dont know if it is confirmed however the YTers i watch....99 percent of the time get the facts before post videos on said subject...on the other hand maybe it would be good i mean if it can "learn" from the child. lets said the child is 10-11 and mentally disabled. mostly this child forgets to take medication for their illness. the parents could have the stuff animal remind them to take their medications and do the chores that need to be done. another use is lets say you are a parent you are on activate duty in a military the stuff animal could be a way for you to talk and connect with your child even though you are a thousand miles a way you could read them a bed time story...im trying to play devil's advocate and see ways it could be useful

i mean yeah for now it looks creepy but if i remember hearing and seeing correctly the first human robots were creepy now they look...better so maybe in time it will work

OP
thedigi321

thedigi321

Guru
Out of an egg
:0 thank you i thought no one would get it...is there a British word for coming out of an egg. the only wholesome explain i can think of is is of a cigar in a american is called a "fag" in Britian. also i be honest i thought not having a "CHILDhood memory" meant he was hatched because he did specify what he was referring to. i took it as not having a childhood memory at all...then again that is me at 3 AM

:0 thank you i thought no one would get it...is there a British word for coming out of an egg. the only wholesome explain i can think of is is of a cigar in a american is called a "fag" in Britian. also i be honest i thought not having a "CHILDhood memory" meant he was hatched because he did specify what he was referring to. i took it as not having a childhood memory at all...then again that is me at 3 AM
I really don't remember my childhood memories...

OP
thedigi321

thedigi321

Guru
I would probably don't want to hear it, mostly best memories that I can remember...
i am trying to make sense of it....i think you mean you would want to remember, not hear about mine and not to be sad because what memories you do have are your best....am i reading it correctly, it is late where i am.

i am trying to make sense of it....i think you mean you would want to remember, not hear about mine and not to be sad because what memories you do have are your best....am i reading it correctly, it is late where i am.
Nah. I have a lot of memories in paper or some obscure object and don't want to mind other people's memories...