Forum Suggestions

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
YEA!! That would be awesome

So a poem part, a Story part a role playing part, Basically a literature board..

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
To put E-arcade games on, Is free ( I think )
But to add HTML games on here costs ( I think )
As it is not part of there ' Package '

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
Reecebullet link said:
E-Arcade is free, the packs provided by the same people which have been uploaded to the arcade is also free.

Others that have been modified to work with the arcade aren't

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
Duncan link said:
[quote author=Reecebullet link=topic=3.msg38648#msg38648 date=1226875910]
E-Arcade is free, the packs provided by the same people which have been uploaded to the arcade is also free.

Others that have been modified to work with the arcade aren't
[/quote]

Cheers Duncan, I thought it was like that :relaxed:
Would be good though, If the ones that had been modified were also free, That would mean alot more games

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
OK guys, I didn't see the previous messages regarding an area to write poems and stories, so I've made one for you :relaxed:

The Creativity Box

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
It has come to my eyes, That when a MOD or a ADMIN locks a topic, and it say: Topic locked, then gives a reason, Or when they move a topic, They get post count for that, I dont think they should get post count for it..

S

Syntax-Shadow

I think there should be a ''Trash Can'' Thread, Most topics just get locked, but they stay there, so people still read them by accident which is a waste of time, if we had a ''Trash Can'' thread, mods can lock the spam/whatever topic and then move it to the trash can, which is much nicer :relaxed:

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
Syntax-Shadow link said:
I think there should be a ''Trash Can'' Thread, Most topics just get locked, but they stay there, so people still read them by accident which is a waste of time, if we had a ''Trash Can'' thread, mods can lock the spam/whatever topic and then move it to the trash can, which is much nicer :relaxed:
Althoough I like that idea, The mods would have a big job on there hands moving all the current locked topics over, as there are 100's of them
I do like the idea alot, But people going to the trash can, Would not know what topic would be for what board, So not many people would bothering reading anything in there..

Reactions
0 0 0
I know I've been here for a ridiculously short amount of time, a Quick Reply box would be awesome at the end of every page. I'm sure theres a mod for SMF somewhere.

Reactions
0 0 0
Reecebullet link said:
It has come to my eyes, That when a MOD or a ADMIN locks a topic, and it say: Topic locked, then gives a reason, Or when they move a topic, They get post count for that, I dont think they should get post count for it..
Does it really matter?
--------------------------
Currently we do have a trash can, but it is only accessible to mods/admins. We might make one for all the users.
--------------------------
~toastpaint~ link said:
I know I've been here for a ridiculously short amount of time, a Quick Reply box would be awesome at the end of every page. I'm sure theres a mod for SMF somewhere.
We have that already, Profile > Forum preferences

Reactions
0 0 0
I have this idea or had it...
I think we shall make our own game...
Like physic-based/sandbox game or somethin'
exclusively for Mob3 Users....

Its like somethin' between
Powder game and Incredibots,
so what do you think??
It will be like our very own game...
well that is if a group specializing in that
job could do it...

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
apple_head link said:
Now that the forum is growing I think there should be a couple more mods?
I had already said that, And I think it is a great idea.
Someone that is a MOB3 regular.

Reactions
26 0 0
A good idea for the forum would be to add a nice black theme to it. I personally think that black is a good looking colour in terms of technology.

Anyone else agree?

Reactions
20 0 0
illage2 link said:
A good idea for the forum would be to add a nice black theme to it. I personally think that black is a good looking colour in terms of technology.

Anyone else agree?
I agree!  A black theme would be good!