Forum Suggestions

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
If theres anything you would like to see done with the forum be sure to post it here!

Reactions
0 0 0
On another forum I'm apart of, there's a section where you can post whatever you want, and can talk amongst each other, we could try it here.

Reactions
0 0 0
Cairo89 link said:
On another forum I'm apart of, there's a section where you can post whatever you want, and can talk amongst each other, we could try it here.
Sort of like an Off-Topic section. But I guess maybe General is Off-Topic. It's about everything and anything.

liam

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
Yeah and also make it so that the post count does not count. As I am sure later on you could run competitions for active users, they become very popular.

If you keep post count on then you could get spam.

Another idea is to get the users to confirm their email......contributes to helping stop spammers!

Reactions
0 0 0
I would like changeable skins so either Red, Blue, Green etc

Thanks, Duncan

J

jjfan4824

MOB Relaxed, For all the little trouble makers  :cop: This is full version of SMF 1.1.5 so i can help out :relaxed: Basically have a group that can post in only one board area. Such as MOB3 Relaxed convo and ect.

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
Jeremy link said:
[quote author=OddityX link=topic=3.msg169#msg169 date=1217206105]
Gaming Section maybe? not sure if there are too many gamers here or not :X

i would love a gaming section.
WoW
Halo
CS
Starcraft
etc. :P
[/quote]

done  ;D

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
Dombev link said:
I would like changeable skins so either Red, Blue, Green etc

Thanks, Duncan
done

Reactions
0 0 0
honestly i like the forum i have no complaints but could you add more to games like reviews for games any game that would be cool but other wise nice job

J

jjfan4824

jjfan4824 link said:
Good afternoon, as I have said i worked at alot of forums, and what i mainly liked about them is the awards and the rep system i used on there site, the thing with the rep system is that if someone is very helpful people can UP his rep. If he is disrespectful you can DOWn his rep. The thing with Awards is like if you have a 'Member of the month' thing you could make a award for that. Or if he is a GOOD tutorial maker then give him that award! These are easy to set up and use, Duncan, if you want it please PM me and I will send VIA PM and or Email :relaxed:
I posted it instead of replying here my bad :pensive:

Reactions
20 0 0
Hey Duncan, I would like to see in the Gaming section a category called 'Consoles' (or something like that)...

It would be basically for anyone who prefers console gaming to say PC gaming.

There could be stickies in it like: 'Favourite Consoles' or 'favourite console games'. etc...

S

Syntax-Shadow

hmmmm, how about a programming section Duncan? i know many members here are programmers, (including myself) and we could share source codes, and have like, a rule to not allow program attachments unless source code is provided :relaxed: (to prevent viruses and bad things..)

Reactions
0 0 0
OwlOwl link said:
How about a "Mac" section and a "PC" section so it's split up?
that seems a good idea
like a mac support and pc support?
'spose there doesn't seem to be many mac users here

Reactions
0 0 0
Syntax-Shadow link said:
hmmmm, how about a programming section Duncan? i know many members here are programmers, (including myself) and we could share source codes, and have like, a rule to not allow program attachments unless source code is provided :relaxed: (to prevent viruses and bad things..)
I like this idea. I think it would be good for every coder to help each other out. Definatly

Reactions
0 0 0
i think there should be an easier way to jump to topics you havent been on