Favourite PC game?

Reactions
0 0 0
I know it says game, but i will say my fav game :smiley:
Counter Strike 1.6 and Source, Assault Cube,Open Arena,Garry's Mod.
Also, i had a version of COD1 that i liked, though it's old.

Reactions
26 0 0
It would have to be the entire Command and conquer series.

At the moment I'm always on them, what I would love to see is to get the Upising for Red alert 3. As at the moment it's the only one that I don't own.
I might buy it soon but not just yet, can't get it on Disc.

Apprently, Uprising is a stand alone expansion, which means you don't need to own the original

Also, Commanders challenge is coming to Xbox live soon so I can't wait for that.

Reactions
0 0 0
I would have to say my favorite is Need for Speed Undercover for the PC!  :relaxed:

Reactions
13 0 0
illage2 link said:
It would have to be the entire Command and conquer series.

At the moment I'm always on them, what I would love to see is to get the Upising for Red alert 3. As at the moment it's the only one that I don't own.
I might buy it soon but not just yet, can't get it on Disc.

Apprently, Uprising is a stand alone expansion, which means you don't need to own the original

Also, Commanders challenge is coming to Xbox live soon so I can't wait for that.
dito... xD the command and conquer series is awesome xD
red alert 3 uprising dont need the first red alert 3 but it also dont have network play, co-op campaigns or multiplayer abbilities.. so i wont be getting that for that reason (unless its cheap enough)

Reactions
0 0 0
I would say either Trackmania or Marble Blast. I haven't really played any FPS games becuase I never bought one. So I cannot say that any FPS Games for the PC are my fav.  :-\

Reactions
0 0 0
Minecraft easily, i just keep coming back however I do feel it will never be as good as it once was. But at the same time it doesn't matter how bad the game gets under Microsoft's rule because its the community that makes it fun, servers like duncsweb that make it fun.