Favicon for mob3 forum?

S3S6

Trainee
Hi,

Just signed up for the mob3 forum. I put the forum in a bookmark on my Firefox bookmark toolbar. It looks pretty blank there due to there being no favicon. I was wondering if Duncan is planning on putting up a favicon. Im not too good with Photoshop, GIMP etc, but I was wondering if anyone else was in favour of making a favicon for Duncan's forum.

S3S6 ;D

J

jjfan4824

Good suggestion, How ever Favicons are hard to do, IT really depends on the hoster i believe, and i believe duncan said his hoster is kinda bad rofl

OP
S

S3S6

Trainee
jjfan4824 link said:
Good suggestion, How ever Favicons are hard to do, IT really depends on the hoster i believe, and i believe duncan said his hoster is kinda bad rofl
Oh, okay. Well lets see if Duncan see's the suggestion and what can be done.  :wink:

OP
S

S3S6

Trainee
Duncan link said:
Done. Just something I quickly made.
Nice, wayyy better than having nothing there. And looks so good for something you quickly made.

Duncan

Administrator
OK I made a favicon but i tried adding code to the forum and it changed the whole layout

It looks like my server supports showing the favicon anyway. Are you guys seeing it now? I see it on Firefox 3 and IE7

gymtonic

Expert
i cant see the new favicon, is it new?
i can see the old one from this morning, is it the same one?

AJwendell

Master
it looks really good for something put to better fast