Family Guy

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Family Guy. Do you like it? It Is ONE of my best shows ever. When I first watched it, I did not like it :frowning:. I thought that it was terrible humor and was bland, But the more I watched it, The more it grew on me, Now I love it :smiley: It is funny as hell, And Just all around awesome, But do you like it?

Nunokaka85

Expert
I Like Family Guy also, Peter is so stupid lol, and Stewie, omg, what a devil baby xD

LOL,  In My Opinion Peter is the funniest! :smiley:

OP
Reecebullet

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
nunokaka84 link said:
I Like Family Guy also, Peter is so stupid lol, and Stewie, omg, what a devil baby xD

LOL,  In My Opinion Peter is the funniest! :smiley:
Peter Is epic, And stewie is also amazing, But my best is there dog brian, I Just always liked his drinking problem XD

Lockdown345

Master
I like Family Guy not as much as South Park but its cool yea

lorner96

Trainee
It's complete rubbish. South Park is real comedy, Family Guy is just some random, unfunny stuff made by an idiot. (Seth MacFarlane)

Lockdown345

Master
Lorne link said:
It's complete rubbish. South Park is real comedy, Family Guy is just some random, unfunny stuff made by an idiot. (Seth MacFarlane)
I have to agree but i find some of it funny but yes it is so random there never an episode on one topic!

The7Crowd

Trainee
Lorne link said:
ermm , Incorrect
Seth Is Not An Idiot

Radeon_RX_Vega64

Professional
Gotta say that Seth MacFarlane is a genius, his song at the oscars I believe was pretty funny.

Radeon_RX_Vega64

Professional
His wit is what's really impressive though, he and his team are very quick to respond to major events and get them into a show.