Family Guy

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
Family Guy. Do you like it? It Is ONE of my best shows ever. When I first watched it, I did not like it :frowning:. I thought that it was terrible humor and was bland, But the more I watched it, The more it grew on me, Now I love it :smiley: It is funny as hell, And Just all around awesome, But do you like it?

Reactions
2 0 0
I Like Family Guy also, Peter is so stupid lol, and Stewie, omg, what a devil baby xD

LOL,  In My Opinion Peter is the funniest! :smiley:

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
nunokaka84 link said:
I Like Family Guy also, Peter is so stupid lol, and Stewie, omg, what a devil baby xD

LOL,  In My Opinion Peter is the funniest! :smiley:
Peter Is epic, And stewie is also amazing, But my best is there dog brian, I Just always liked his drinking problem XD

Reactions
33 2 0
I like Family Guy not as much as South Park but its cool yea

Reactions
0 0 0
It's complete rubbish. South Park is real comedy, Family Guy is just some random, unfunny stuff made by an idiot. (Seth MacFarlane)

Reactions
33 2 0
Lorne link said:
It's complete rubbish. South Park is real comedy, Family Guy is just some random, unfunny stuff made by an idiot. (Seth MacFarlane)
I have to agree but i find some of it funny but yes it is so random there never an episode on one topic!

Reactions
8 0 0
His wit is what's really impressive though, he and his team are very quick to respond to major events and get them into a show.