Do you watch esports?

Sonark

Administrator
Reactions
17 0 0
I was just curious if anyone here watches any form of esports and which kind? I personally watch a lot of Professional CSGO and am actually going to watch the CSGO Major tournament in London later this year which should be awesome.

Reactions
4 0 0
I've watched a large amount of esports for years, mostly Dota 2 including me heading to watch the Dota major next month! Would say I enjoy it more so than actual sport.

Sonark

Administrator
Reactions
17 0 0
I've watched a large amount of esports for years, mostly Dota 2 including me heading to watch the Dota major next month! Would say I enjoy it more so than actual sport.
I've never really gotten into watching DoTA, only time I did was when I was betting on DoTA games but I still didn't understand what was going on tbh

nail181

Professional
Reactions
2 0 0
Big fan of the Cloud9 CSGO team. Probably watch most tier 1-2 events, was totally hyped watching the Boston major.

Reactions
0 0 0
I sometimes watch some CSGO, sometimes its OW League, and but most of the time i dont have the time to really get into it

Reactions
8 0 0
I sometimes watch CSGO and Rocket league, but they don't really interest me as much as I would like them to.