Do you think I got huge of games? O:

Reactions
0 0 0
Well, since my new comptuer I've been DL ALOT Of games.
-Diablo II + Expansion
-HALO
- Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
- Battle Field 1942
-Need For Speed Underground 2
-Crysis.Warhead
-COD4
-I will get Lord of the Rings.
-Counter Strike 1.3

-Counter Strike 1.6
-Counter Strike source
-Grand Theft Auto Vice City'
Oh I almost forgot xD!
Star_Wars_Jedi_Knight_Jedi_Acadamy
( My favorit Game of all )
Do you think I'm a gaming freak? xD If so comment!! =D

J

JustPoo

If that makes you a gaming freak, I'm not sure what this makes me.

[img=800x502]http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e184/JustPoo/250GbGames.jpg[/img]

L

ladidadi

damn, how do you get anything done in your life? ;D

i have Pro Evo Soccer 6... thats it

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
You think your bad?
My brother has over 1000 games on his PC

J

JustPoo

Reecebullet link said:
My brother has over 1000 games on his PC
Technically, so do I. The Sega Classics has 700 games alone, as does the SNES emulator.

If your brother has over a 1000 games on his computer then, at 5GB per game, that's 5TB of storage. Or garage full of depreciating boxes.

Reactions
0 0 0
y dont u just get a ps3 and play games on there or a xbox360 (shitbox360) instead of playing games on a pc that have s*** graphics

J

JustPoo

computerboardkid link said:
y dont u just get a ps3 and play games on there or a xbox360 (Shootbox360) instead of playing games on a pc that have Shoot graphics
PC graphics are far superior to console graphics if you have the right machine. If I compare my 360 or PS3 version of games to my PC versions, such as Bioshock, COD4 or RSV, the console versions always come off worse, without exception they're lower resolution, lower detail and have lower FPS. Crysis, at least in its full graphical glory, is looking doubtful for consoles because they're simply not powerful enough.

Reactions
0 0 0
Hiei121 link said:
no their all store bought
computerboardkid Is right.

Reactions
0 0 0
JustPoo link said:
[quote author=computerboardkid link=topic=3014.msg24828#msg24828 date=1222972034]
y dont u just get a ps3 and play games on there or a xbox360 (Shootbox360) instead of playing games on a pc that have Shoot graphics
PC graphics are far superior to console graphics if you have the right machine. If I compare my 360 or PS3 version of games to my PC versions, such as Bioshock, COD4 or RSV, the console versions always come off worse, without exception they're lower resolution, lower detail and have lower FPS. Crysis, at least in its full graphical glory, is looking doubtful for consoles because they're simply not powerful enough.

[/quote]

umm there is no way a pc beats the graphics of a ps3, the ps3 use blu ray and blu ray discs r the best ones on the earth at this moment in time. and dont u think that microsoft would have built the graphics from a pc wich by what your saying r the best around in to the xbox 360 ? but not they didnt coz the graphics on the pc suck like F**k and how aint consoles powerfull enough ? the ps3 has a beter optical drive than nearly 85% of computers (other 15% have blu ray drives) and you are able to put momre data onto a blu ray disc than a DVD disc ! a blu ray disc hold 25x more than a dvd so that means they are able to put beter quality into the games unlike pc games unless u have a blu ray drive on you computer

Reactions
0 0 0
ThaPwnZ0r link said:
[quote author=Hiei121 link=topic=3014.msg24835#msg24835 date=1222973301]
[/quote]

Actually i don't have any downloaded games that's why i was asking where do you guys get the games from. because all my games are really store bought. for my ps2 and my xbox 360

Reactions
0 0 0
Hiei121 link said:
[quote author=ThaPwnZ0r link=topic=3014.msg24887#msg24887 date=1222978418]
[quote author=Hiei121 link=topic=3014.msg24835#msg24835 date=1222973301]
[/quote]

Actually i don't have any downloaded games that's why i was asking where do you guys get the games from. because all my games are really store bought. for my ps2 and my xbox 360
[/quote]

ye but look at the pic that guy put up he didnt buy most of them ! and i know he didnt