Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I'm very sure there's no God

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • I'm 100% sure there's no God

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters

samkinkel

Professional
I don't want to start a religion war on this board (i hate those), but I just want to say, for all of you that say God isn't real because how could He,  there's so much violence in the world, He would have prevented it. I want to say that you have to listen to and except God for him to protect you.

I have friends and family who have overcome impossible circumstances because of God. One friend has struggled with cancer. 3 times. Beat it every time. Another was given months to live. They said that 40 years ago. My own mother was anorexic and probably about to die, but she miraculously recovered.

If the world would listen to God and accept him, there wouldn't be all of this violence.

Anyways, like I said, I don't want to start a religious war on here, I just wanted to point that out.

lorner96

Trainee
I'm Atheist, I used to say I don't bother religious peeps but that's not true now, I can't help but get in to arguments. Also it makes me rage that some religious "missionaries" are preaching that condoms are bad to people who are DYING of AIDS in Africa, it sickens me.

But to the point, I definitely do not believe in a god or superior being of any kind.

Also to SuperCompTV:
I ain't flaming you, just that every story you have said to me has had no evidence whatsoever, some I have even been able to give solid evidence against.

DanAP300

I'm Agnostic, I'm 100% behind Science and evolution but if someone turned round and proved with hard evidence that God does exist then i'll be like "Oh cool he does exist =P" in my opinion it'll give some people who are also agnostic reasurrance that there is someone watching over them or something =). But is he is proved to not exist then it will be great for science.