Do/Did you tuck in your shirt at school (High School Mostly)

At High School

• Yes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
Reactions
32 2 0
Do you i do i cant be boverd with my teachers shouting at me it gets on my nerves

Reactions
0 0 0
Hehe, when I was in school, there used to be a few 'strict' teachers like the headmistress etc. who when I walked passed, I would just roll my shirt up to make it look tucked in.

At the time I though it was rather 'bad' but now I look back, just rather pointless.  Would have been a lot easy to just tuck it in.  :P

Reactions
0 0 0
I live in America and go to public school but we have to tuck our shirt in, and literally, the teachers check every minute, its a strict school nad we have uniforms, UGH

Reactions
0 0 0
I go to a public school, and here i am wearing my winter coat in drafting class.
(its freezeing in here)
we have a dress code, but not tucking our shirts in and etc.

Reecebullet

GrandMaster
GrandMaster Poster
Reactions
4 0 0
I am suppose to, There are some teachers who don't care about it, So around them I leave it untucked. I Fake tuck it in when I go into a assembly, Then When I sit down I un-tuke it.
If teachers say something about it, I fake do it while they are there, Then I put it back to normal when they walk off. Since year 7 I have never tucked it in, It feels very annoying. Now I am in year 11, No one really seems to care about it, Unless I am going in for a GCSE exam, Like today, Then I have to. Even the head don't care about it, Some teachers do, But Mhhh with them XD

Reactions
22 1 0
At the school I went to, we had no option.
Although, around my exams we were allowed to remove our tie and un-tuck our shirts (we were also allowed to do this during a heat-wave).

Tucking your shirt in is a MUST if you get some form of Office work. A lot of employers sack people for not waring a tie correctly.

Reactions
0 0 0
Nope. If it's a morning in which there is an assembly, it's quickly sling the blazer on and roll the shirt under my jumper :P

Reactions
32 2 0
gymtonic link said:
Nope. If it's a morning in which there is an assembly, it's quickly sling the blazer on and roll the shirt under my jumper :P
lol naughty boy lol

but i am starting to move to the sometimes area