Console war, a better aproach.

Reactions
26 0 0
Every time I see arguments about the PS3 and XBox 360, it's always about one thing. And that's how much money these companies are making on them.

Has anyone stopped to consider that the money doesn't matter. When it comes down to it, it's all about how you view the console, for every product there is going to be a rival prodct it's how the market works.

Here are arguments for the PS3/
"It's powerful" - Big fcking deal, so it's packing a lot of power, just because something has a lot of power doesn't make it a good product.

"It's got a better processor" - again another pointless justifcation for an argument, what the f*** does the processor have to do with the way you enjoy playing games? It's a games console not a f****** PC.

"The Xbox breaks" - What the f***?The PS3 breaks, I don't see how you can say a console is better because of a few bugs and faws, the PS3 can get viruses, in fact a very high rate of viurses, that's what happens when you try and make a game's console into a PC.

Here are arguments for the Xbox
"Better online play" - How can the online interaction be better than the PS3 online? You have the same level of interaction with both consoles online.

"Better ties with the comunity" - How so? On Xbox live your giving them money, so of course they make up this bullshit about caring for the comunity. If your giving them money of course they will make more content, so you cough up more money.

RetroUk

Professional
Reactions
0 0 0
omg illage your very very right there i agree but... im to blame here because i dont like ps3's well in dont like anything sony but ya know ;D

Reactions
0 0 0
i have to agree with you there its not about the consoles its about the devlopers  making the games for each console. i  mean they have been having a hardtime making games for ps3  thats why the 360 fanboys claim the 360 is better, but to be honest i dont care i play on a console to play "Games"  and thats what everyone else should do  imo.

Duncan

Administrator
Reactions
169 1 0
Theres no need to argue about anything, people spend more time talking about how their equipment is the best than actually playing it.

Fanboyism unfortunately won't die.

Reactions
0 0 0
i own an xbox 360 so im probably biased, but the xbox is an amazing platform. it has a wide variety of games avaliable, and lots of DLC. Halo 3 is xbox only, and it's one of the best games EVER! with the launch of twitter, facebook and last.fm for the xbox, it is apparently "the most sociable gaming experience ever"

from what i have seen from the ps3, it's very good.

but comparing the two consoles is like comparing a BMW and a Citroen, both amazing cars, one is more practical, and one has all the extras.

the playstation has blu-ray, but the 360 has more games
ps3 has internet browsing, 360 has more games
ps3 is scarily expensive, but your paying for what you get, the xbox 360 is appealing to a wider target market, so paying for xbox live isn't so much of an issue.

i guess the only way to solve this argument is to have cross-platform gaming, but sony and microsoft hate eachother!

Reactions
0 0 0
You have made a very great point! I rather just get both because I like both of the consoles! :relaxed:

Reactions
0 0 0
Something occurred to me. Back in the old days there was an Atari port for the NES. Imagine if Microsoft released that so Xbox could lunch PS3 games. Technically this would be impossible but I think there would be law sues up their ass.