Classic Game Downloads?

nialld2008-

Trainee
Hey mob3,

My Dad (for some mad reason) misses some of the games that he had in Windows 98. One of them is Ultimate Soccer Manager 98-99, i know this is an old and outdated game but it will not work for him in Windows XP and he wants it to..

Does anyone know a place where you can download this and how to run it in Windows XP..

If it is not possible to download it then we can buy it, but still compatibility is the main thing as he really misses this game for some reason.

Thanks in advance,

Niall =)

CyBERfuNNy000

Expert
Well i'm not sure where to buy/download the game but you can install it normally and then:

Right clck on file:USM98-99.exe and Select propreties.Now,select compatility,and then check the "Run this program im compatility mode for:box".Select Windows98/Windows Me then check OK and now USM will work on XP.
Enjoy you game!
-Neoseeker forums

and if you still have problems:

Simply start up in safe mode (press f8 a few times a beginning of start up) and then run the game. No split screen, works perfectly, but mine doesnt have any sound.

If the graphics go funny and streak and the colours start getting inverted, then just save and quit and just re-open and it wont happen again.
Only problem I have is sometimes when you try and load a game it says "cannot find save file" or something like that, so it means I have to start over.
and if you still have problems PM me. ;D

OP
N

nialld2008-

Trainee
thanks =)

will try it and if it works ill get back to you =)

alexn98

Guru
I don't know where to get them but I think that everyone else does lol!  ;D