Can your pc run crysis?

Astro776

Guru
My PC specs can run it and on medium to high but not very high because of xp and on high lags just a tiny bit that's not to bad but makes playing annoying  so anyway here they are

COMPAQ PRESARIO SR5505F
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+
2GB DDR2 RAM
PNY VERTO NVIDIA GEOFORCE 9400GT 512MB Video Card 500MHZ CLOCK SPEED
160GB SCSI SEAGATE HARDRIVE
5 in 1 CARD READER
8X DVD ROM DRIVE

HexFlash

Expert
NO ONE, NO ONE CAN RUN CRYSIS ON HIGH. Its virtaully impossible

OP
A

Astro776

Guru
Thats not true search watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiU5lsrie7k&feature=related click video then then again under the actual youtube video click watch in high quality

InsaneMatt

Expert
Crysis is just a gimmick to sell high-end GPUs.
I have played Crysis on my machine on a blend of High and Very High, but at 1024x768. I get an average frame rate of 27.

T

TDWC

I can run it on high at about 30FPS, if I go up to very high it struggles during intense action and drops to a borderline unplayable 15FPS.

and that's only because of the GPU which is still very respectable. Everything else can handle anything that's thrown at it.  (I love my PC.)  ;D

Lockdown345

Master
nunokaka84 link said:
On Minimum Requirements :pensive:
Whats this linked to

Pranith_h

Professional
I wanna play crysis but my mom doesn't let me!!!
She says that first person shooters have "horrible faces" and seeing the "horrible faces", my face will one day become "horrible".
Thats the only reason the most violent game I've played in my life is mirror's edge.
My mom thinks that I should play games like spore and world of goo...

P.S. I think my pc can run crysis on high!

Crazycat542

Expert
Pranith_h link said:
I wanna play crysis but my mom doesn't let me!!!
She says that first person shooters have "horrible faces" and seeing the "horrible faces", my face will one day become "horrible".
Thats the only reason the most violent game I've played in my life is mirror's edge.
My mom thinks that I should play games like spore and world of goo...

P.S. I think my pc can run crysis on high!
Wow I Feel Bad For You And I Have Mirrors Edge And It's Not Really Violent At All

l3iohazard

Professional
My laptop can play Crysis on medium without a lot of trouble but that's all it will run it at.  Pretty much any other game I can play. 
GPU: 7300 GeForce Go